Chapter 365 - 366

Chapter 365: Self-deception.

Mr. Wei's voice was suddenly stained with vicissitudes of life, and his eyes that had become cloudy were actually filled with tears this time.

He said: "Before the meeting starts, I have something important to announce."

Everyone in the conference room turned their attention to Mr. Wei, not knowing what Mr. Wei still wanted at this important moment. What to do.

Mr. Wei felt their gazes and smiled, "I am old and have worked hard for the Wei family all my life. I am like an emotionless robot. I also thought that the heir of the Wei family should be emotionless." Robot, so I trained my grandson in this direction. As a result, the best heir of the Wei family was pushed far away." When

Mr. Wei said this, he took a deep look at Wei Zhenxiong, and Wei Zhenxiong felt his scalp numb. A strong premonition suddenly hit his soul.

He didn't know what this premonition was, but he didn't want Mr. Wei to continue talking. Mr. Wei failed to realize the strong desire in Wei Zhenxiong's heart, and said to the shareholders present: "I'm thinking, Zhenxiong wants to win over You must have used such an excuse. After all, in your hearts, if Wei Chen comes back to inherit the Wei family, it will be the best choice for the Wei family, so he told you that Wei Chen is not his biological son. The bloodline of the Wei family, right?"

Most of the Wei family's shareholders come from the Wei family's clan. When they recognize the heirs of the Wei family, they first look at the purity of the bloodline, and then the ability. If the bloodline is not pure, even if the ability is excellent, he will not be able to become the heir of the Wei family.

In order to gain the support of these shareholders, Wei Zhenxiong did not hesitate to expose the family scandal directly.

So what if these people are relatives of the Wei family? This is Wei Zhenxiong's family scandal after all. Wei Zhenxiong didn't feel ashamed at all, but should be proud of it.

Mr. Wei sneered and said: "However, you are all wrong. Wei Chen is the heir of my Wei family. You also know that my clan and traditional concepts are stronger than yours. How can it be possible to establish a person with impure blood?" As the heir of the family?"

After Wei Zhenxiong heard this, he stood up from his position and shouted at Mr. Wei, "Impossible!"

Impossible, definitely impossible!

He had done a paternity test with Wei Chen. How could Wei Chen be his son? Mr. Wei knew what Wei Zhenxiong was thinking and said with a smile: "Do you think your paternity test is real? It was just a paternity test that was tampered with by me. In order to alienate you from Wei Chen. With your ability , how could you have achieved what you have now if Wei Chen brought you up? Wei Zhenxiong, you really think you are extremely capable. Haha, if it weren't for you being my son, do you think you would have the status you have today?

" What he said was not polite at all. Not only did he directly expose a ruthless fact, but he also denied Wei Zhenxiong's ability.

Is Wei Zhenxiong capable? Yes, but his ability cannot support the entire Wei family. This is a fact that Mr. Wei has recognized a long time ago, so he took Wei Chen by his side to teach him when Wei Chen was very young, hoping to cultivate a person who can not only support the Wei family, but also continue to work. The heir who will carry forward the Wei family.

And there is no doubt that Wei Chen's everything meets Mr. Wei's requirements.

Wei Chen was trained by Mr. Wei, but he was also pushed out by Mr. Wei.

When the real crisis came and he saw that the Wei family was about to collapse, Mr. Wei felt extremely regretful and regretted what he had done in the past.