Chapter 383 - 384

Chapter 383 Jiang Ye disappears.

"Xiping, are you okay?" Chen Li asked Lan Xiping.

Chen Li and Wei Chen returned from traveling and saw Lan Xiping vomiting under a big tree when they returned to the community.

The two of them didn't think too much at the time. They thought Lan Xiping was hungry, so they went over to help Lan Xiping to their home.

When Lan Xi calmed down, Chen Li handed him a bottle of water and asked.

Lan Xiping shook his head, his face a little pale, and said: "It's okay, I guess I have a bad stomach."

Lan Xiping didn't take this matter to heart, thinking that he just had gastroenteritis, and his intestines and stomach were already weak. Not very good.

When Lan Xi calmed down, she looked at Wei Chen, her tone a little anxious, and asked: "Wei Chen, do you... know where Jiang Ye went?" The

two of them had sex in bed the night before. After a lively and good exchange, when he woke up the next morning, Jiang Ye was no longer around. He thought Jiang Ye just went to work.

However, what he didn't expect was that when he walked to the entrance, he saw the words Jiang Ye left on the small blackboard, four simple words - Wait for me to come back.

Nothing else.

Lan Xiping called Jiang Ye's number at that time, which was still accessible the day before, but the number had become empty.

At that moment, Lan Xiping realized that Jiang Ye had left and perhaps disappeared from his life.

Wei Chen shook his head when he heard this and said: "I don't know."

It is true that Jiang Ye did not notify Wei Chen when he left. However, when Wei Chen finished answering, he remembered what Jiang Ye said to him when he was leaving the Magic City last year. words.

He said, if one day, I disappear suddenly, you will help me take care of Xiping.

So, from that moment on, Jiang Ye knew that he would leave, right?

However, Wei Chen didn't mention this to Lan Xiping. He just pretended that he didn't know. After all, some things should be spoken out by the person involved himself.

When Lan Xiping saw Wei Chen and didn't know where Jiang Ye had gone, the expression on his face became a little gloomy, but he quickly recovered his energy and looked at Chen Li with a smile, "I'm fine, don't worry."

Isn't it Jiang Ye? Disappeared? He waited until the day Jiang Ye came back.

However, Jiang Ye, you must come back safely to me.

In the evening, Chen Li kept Lan Xiping down for dinner.

Wei Chen knew that Lan Xiping had a bad stomach, so he cooked the food lighter. However, Lan Xiping smelled the smell and ran to the toilet, holding the toilet and vomited.

There was nothing in his stomach to begin with, and this vomiting was like vomiting out bile. Chen Li immediately put down his chopsticks and said worriedly: "I'll go inside and see him."

Wei Chen was teaching Qiuqiu how to use chopsticks. Seeing such a scene, his eyes dimmed and he made a bold guess in his heart.

Qiuqiu couldn't hold the chopsticks, so she put the chopsticks aside in frustration. When her father wasn't paying attention, she secretly picked up the spoon and took a big mouthful.

At this time, Wei Chen turned around and caught the ball squarely.

Qiuqiu immediately put down his spoon, picked up the chopsticks again, swallowed the food in his mouth in three strokes, pretended to be innocent, and changed the subject, "Dad, is Uncle Lan okay?"