Chapter 385 - 386

Chapter 385 Just come back.

Downstairs, Biscuit and Qiuqiu were having fun. Upstairs, Wei Chen knocked on the study door.

"Grandpa, are you looking for me?" Wei Chen walked into the study and said.

"Yes." Mr. Qu was sitting reading a book. When he saw Wei Chen come in, he said, "Sit down, there is something I want to tell you."

Wei Chen sat down and Mr. Qu handed over a gold-plated wedding invitation. He said: "It's Mr. Zheng's birthday next month. Please attend it on my behalf."

Wei Chen took the wedding invitation with both hands and was not surprised at all, "Okay, grandpa."

Mr. Qu saw that Wei Shen did not hesitate. After receiving the wedding invitation, Wei Chen understood what he meant, "Logically speaking, Xiao Li should help me attend, but I don't want him to be exposed to too many things. My wish now is that Xiao Li will be there for the rest of his life." Go on peacefully."

In the first twenty years of his life, Chen Li's life was too painful, so Mr. Qu hopes that in the future, Chen Li can live in an ivory tower, no matter what his status brings Mr. Qu didn't want Chen Li to have too much contact with interpersonal relationships or other aspects.

But some things are inevitable and cannot be escaped, so Mr. Qu hopes that Wei Chen can help Chen Li take on the responsibility.

"Grandpa, your wish is also my hope." Wei Chen said solemnly. He also hoped that Chen Li would be ordinary and happy in the days to come. He was also willing to transfer some of the things Chen Li carried on his shoulders. Carry it over.

At the same time, Wei Chen also knew that this was Mr. Qu paving the way for him. Mr. Zheng’s birthday banquet gathered the most distinguished people in China. If he interacted with these people, his future road would be much smoother.

"Yes." Qu Lao finally showed a faint smile, but in the next moment, Qu Lao's eyes became extremely sharp, like a sharp blade, which has not been worn out because of his age.

"Now let's talk about Xie Chunsheng." Qu Laodao said: "If I don't ask, are you going to keep it secret until I leave?"

Wei Chen's pupils narrowed slightly, and he cried with a little surprise, "Grandpa, you all know Already?"

Qu Lao laughed, "You still underestimate me. What have I never experienced in my life? It's not that scary."

Wei Chen thought about it, Qu Lao's life has been prosperous and everything he has experienced Wei Chen was a person that Wei Chen could not compare to in his two lifetimes. Some things seemed shocking to them, but perhaps they were insignificant in front of Mr. Qu.

"Achen, go and tell him that if he still wants to see me, come here quickly."

Mr. Qu's voice was very calm. If Wei Chen hadn't seen Mr. Qu's hand on the back of the chair trembling, , Wei Chen really thought Mr. Qu was calm.

But yes, his son is not dead. How could this be a peaceful thing for Mr. Qu? Perhaps in a place that he did not see, Mr. Qu accepted this matter after a turbulent psychological struggle. ?

How many people can accept the matter of rebirth at once if they have not experienced it personally?

"Okay, I'll talk to Uncle Xie now." Wei Chen stood up, "Grandpa, I'm going out first." Wei Chen thought that now he should give Mr. Qu some time to calm down his emotions. "Well, you go down first." Mr. Qu nodded.

Wei Chen left the study and walked downstairs. Chen Li came to greet him and asked, "Grandpa, there is nothing important to do with you, right?"

Wei Shen took Chen Li's hand and shook his head, "It's nothing." But he still leaned forward. , whispered in Chen Li's ear: "But grandpa knows about Uncle Xie."