Chapter 301 - 302

Chapter 301 The wedding is in progress

The arrival of Mr. Qu was definitely a bombshell, which made the people at the wedding venue a little confused. However, these people were all big figures in the industry. They quickly regained their composure and restrained their inner desire to walk in front of Mr. Qu. The desire to introduce myself.

The Sheng family led Mr. Qu into the VIP lounge. Mr. Sheng stood up when he saw Mr. Qu. Chen Shijing and Chen Shixian naturally stood up to greet Mr. Qu.

The atmosphere in the VIP lounge was quite harmonious, but there was no political talk at all. They were just chatting in all directions, without any hint of tension.

Time passed by minute by minute, and it was time for the wedding.

Mr. Qu was the officiant at this wedding, not only because he was the oldest, but also because Cookie and Chen Li were both his grandsons.

In Wei Chen and Wei Hua's lounge, the wedding planner came in and informed them that the wedding time had come and they could go to the banquet hall.

"Ah... the time is up?" Wei Hua's heart tightened, and his whole body collapsed. Cold sweat broke out on his nervous forehead. How come the time is up so soon?

Wei Chen was okay and nodded to the wedding planner, "We're going out right now."

After the news was announced, the wedding planner turned and left. The wedding had just started and he still had a lot to do.

Wei Hua was still tense, so Wei Chen glanced at Wei Hua and walked out first.

Wei Hua was stunned for a while before following him, feeling nervous.

As for Chen Li and Cookie's lounge, Chen Yunlan and Sheng Jiaqi are now in the lounge. Later, they will hold their sons' hands and hand them over to two other men.

Although this marriage was just a ceremonial thing and nothing changed after the wedding, the two fathers' eyes were still a little moist when they looked at their sons in front of them.

Everything was ready in the banquet hall. Wei Chen and Wei Hua were also standing in their seats. Mr. Qu, as the officiant, stood in front of them and looked at the two young people with admiration in his eyes.

At the same time, Mr. Wei finally got out of the car and stepped into the hotel with the support of Butler Zhang.

National Day is the peak time for weddings. There are many couples holding weddings in the hotel. Mr. Wei did not ask Wei Hua in advance which hall the wedding would be held. After asking all the way, he found Wei Hua's wedding in the largest banquet hall of the hotel. Hosting Hall.

There are two wedding photos at the door of the banquet hall, one is of Wei Hua and Cookie, and the other is of Wei Chen and Chen Li.

"A Chen and Chen Li are also having their wedding today?" Mr. Wei muttered when he saw the wedding photos of Wei Chen and Chen Li, feeling a little unhappy because Wei Chen had not told him about the wedding, nor did he. Without his consent.

"It should be." Butler Zhang said. The wedding photos were all displayed, so they were almost inseparable.

Because many of the guests who came to the wedding today had special status, there were people guarding the door. These people were all from the Lian family. Standing at the door would definitely scare passers-by.

In order to enter the wedding venue, you must have an invitation. When Mr. Wei and Butler Zhang wanted to enter, they were stopped by the people guarding the door. Fortunately, Wei Hua considered this situation and sent an invitation home. Butler Zhang sent it home again. I brought this invitation.