Chapter 375 - 376

Chapter 375 Breaking through and standing up.

However, when talking about this matter, Chen Li did not tell Wei Chen about Mr. Wei's reaction when he heard that Qiuqiu's surname was Qu.

Qiuqiu hadn't seen Wei Chen for a day, and now he was relying on Wei Chen. He might have heard Chen Li complimenting him, so he grinned and chuckled.

Chen Li really couldn't stand it, so he lightly nodded Qiuqiu's head and said, "Look what you can do."

Qiuqiu grabbed Chen Li's hand and opened his mouth.

Chen Li didn't want to chew on Qiuqiu. Instead, he grabbed Qiuqiu's fleshy little paws and took a gentle bite.

Qiuqiu was not happy, so he stretched out his hand that had been bitten by Chen Li to show it to Big Daddy, and complained aggrievedly, "Dad, Daddy."

Big eyes looked at Wei Chen with wet eyes, feeling very pitiful. It was as if Chen Li had bullied him severely.

Wei Chen kissed Qiuqiu, who was gently kissed by Chen Li, and then said, "Dad, I'll help you get it back."

Qiuqiu nodded in a serious manner and replied crisply: "Okay."

Chen Li frowned and stared at Wei Chen, pouted and said: "Achen, you can't..."

Before I could say the word, Wei Chen leaned over and kissed Chen Li's pouty lips. , and when he left, he stuck out his tongue and licked it.

Chen Li was very satisfied with this so-called , so he smiled with his lips raised, and even reached out to clasp Wei Chen's head, "Bring it back."

After completing this series of actions, Chen Li looked at him proudly Qiuqiu even raised his eyebrows at Qiuqiu childishly.

Qiuqiu sighed, snorted, turned his head and lay in Big Daddy's arms, ignoring Chen Li.

Qiuqiu ignored Chen Li, so Chen Li went to harass Qiuqiu, scratching Qiuqiu here and there.

Qiuqiu is very ticklish, and soon curled up into a ball in Wei Chen's arms, and then kept burrowing into Big Daddy's arms, calling him Big Daddy again and again.

Wei Chen held Qiuqiu to avoid Chen Li's attack, and the family of three soon became a mess on the bed.

Qiuqiu was tired, so he collapsed on Chen Li and fell asleep. Chen Li rested his head on Wei Chen's hand, squeezing Qiuqiu's hand again and again.

Wei Chen quickly held Chen Li's hand and said, "He's being played with. What should I do if he wakes up later and makes a fuss?"

"Okay." Chen Li reluctantly took back his hand, raised his head to kiss Wei Chen, and kissed Wei Chen again and again. Teasing gently.

Facing Chen Li, no matter how much determination Wei Chen had, it was all in vain as he simply couldn't withstand the teasing.

When Chen Li kissed him on the mouth again, he held Chen Li's head, turned from passive to active, and exchanged a passionate kiss with Chen Li.

"Take a bath together?" After the kiss, Wei Chen said hoarsely, with a dark light seeming to shine in his dark eyes.

"Okay."

When Wei Chen came, Chen Li jumped directly on Wei Chen's body, wrapped his feet around Wei Chen's waist, and said with a smile: "You carry me in."

Wei Shen put his hand on Chen Li's butt. He leaned up and said, "Okay."

After saying that, he hugged Chen Li and entered the bathroom. His back looked a little anxious.

As for how long the bath took, neither of them cared about it. Anyway, when the two satisfied people came out of the bathroom, the moon was in the sky and the night was deep.