Chapter 253 - 254

Chapter 253: Big Trouble in the Hospital

Sheng Jiaqi asked endless questions. Wei Chen was stunned for a while before he realized what Sheng Jiaqi was asking. He looked at Sheng Jiaqi in confusion and said, "Why is Uncle Sheng asking that?" ."

"Didn't Cookie go to the Magic City yesterday? I saw a photo of an old friend. The old friend in this photo looked exactly like Chen Li, and he was also an autistic person, so Cookie was curious. I was wondering if Chen Li might be the child of this old friend." Sheng Jiaqi explained.

After Cookie left the cemetery, he found an opportunity to tell Sheng Jiaqi about his findings. He hoped that Sheng Jiaqi could investigate. After all, compared with Cookie himself, Sheng Jiaqi had a network of contacts. It will be bigger.

However, Sheng Jiaqi did not tell Wei Chen that this old friend was from the Qu family. It wasn't that the Sheng family didn't trust Wei Chen, but that his father-in-law's identity was too special. Before the matter was finalized, Mr. Qu's identity could not be revealed at all.

"Li Li is not Chen Yunsheng's biological son." Wei Chen did not hide it, "He is Chen Yunlan's son."

Sheng Jiaqi looked at Wei Chen in surprise, "Chen Yunlan's? Are you sure?"

Wei Chen nodded.

"If he was Chen Yunlan's son, why did Chen Yunsheng lie to the outside world that he was his illegitimate son? And he also raised Chen Li?" Sheng Jiaqi was puzzled.

"Because Chen Yunsheng wants Li Li's heart to save his daughter." Now that he had said it, Wei Chen said it all.

"What!" Sheng Jiaqi looked at Wei Chen in disbelief, "Why is Chen Yunsheng so vicious? He exchanged his heart for his heart and his life for his name!" "

So that's why you asked for leave some time ago. ?Chen Yunsheng took action against Chen Li?" After being surprised, Sheng Jiaqi guessed that the only person who could ask Wei Chen to take a long leave was Wei Chen. Something must have happened to Chen Li, so Detective Wei would ask for leave.

Combined with the current news, it means that the Chen family has taken action against Chen Li.

"Yes, the Chen family took action." Wei Chen nodded and admitted.

After receiving the confirmation, the Sheng family frowned tightly. Nothing would happen to Chen Li, regardless of whether he was his brother-in-law's son or not.

"You must protect Chen Li. If you have any difficulties, tell me and I will help you solve it!" Sheng Jiaqi said, patting his chest.

"Thank you, Uncle Sheng." Wei Chen accepted this sentiment.

"Okay, you go down first." After understanding the situation, the Sheng family stopped delaying Wei Chen's work and let Wei Chen go back to work first.

"Well, I'll go down first." Wei Chen turned and left.

Sheng Jia sat back up and fell into deep thought.

Chen Li is Chen Yunlan's son, and he looks exactly like his brother-in-law. Is it possible that Chen Li is the child of Chen Yunlan and his brother-in-law? After all, some of the men in the Qu family carry the gene for having children, such as his son Cookie.

Sheng Jiaqi dialed a number, and the call was picked up not long after.

"Help me investigate Chen Yunlan, especially Chen Yunlan about twenty-two years ago." Sheng Jiaqi asked.

The person on the other end of the phone nodded in agreement. Although it was difficult to find out what happened twenty-two years ago, Sheng Jiaqi spoke up and wanted to find out something no matter what.