Chapter 077 - 078

Chapter 077 Wall Grass Follows the Wind

Chen Li's eyes were full of wariness. He was curled up on the sofa, looking like a lonely little beast, curled up in the corner to warn the humans who wanted to harm him. It was very pitiful.

Gao Sheng felt very uncomfortable when Chen Li stared at him like this. He tugged at his lips and said to Gao Sheng, "I'm here to see Director Wei. Since he's busy right now, I'll come back later." After that, he After exiting the office, I thought to myself: No wonder Director Wei brought him to work. No one is worried about who is leaving this.

Gao Sheng sighed and left the office. By coincidence, He Keqiang also came out of the office, and the two met like this.

He Keqiang did not expect to meet Gao Sheng in the marketing department. He was the only one in the empty marketing department, which made him feel very embarrassed.

"Assistant Gao, you...are you here like this?" He Keqiang took a step out of the office and took it back abruptly. If possible, he wanted to return to his office now.

"I came to see you, Director Wei. I heard that he was in a meeting." Gao Sheng said, and then frowned, "Isn't your marketing department all in a meeting? Why is Manager He here?"

He Keqiang certainly can't say that he escaped. The meeting was over, so he pulled the corner of his mouth and said with a dry smile: "I came out to use the bathroom, and I will go back immediately."

Gao Sheng nodded understandingly and said: "Then Manager He, please go back to the meeting quickly, I won't disturb you anymore. "

Okay, okay." He Keqiang replied several times, and then walked towards the conference room under the watch of Gao Sheng. God knows that since Wei Chen came to the company, he has never participated in any meeting he has hosted. This meeting When you go in, isn't it just a slap in the face?

In the conference room of the marketing department, Wei Chen was presiding over the meeting. The door of the conference room was suddenly pushed open, and He Keqiang walked in with his body shrunken.

Wei Chen's eyes fell on He Keqiang. After a faint glance, he continued the topic. The other employees in the marketing department did not even bother to look at He Keqiang and listened intently to Wei Chen's speech.

He Keqiang's face was very hot. He found a place to sit down, but he felt like he was sitting on pins and needles.

He Keqiang's entry did not affect the meeting, not at all. Even He Keqiang himself doubted whether he came in or not made no difference at all to the people in the marketing department.

In fact, the most irritating thing is not to throw your faults in your face, glare at you, accuse you, or even jump in anger at your mistakes, but to completely ignore and ignore you. mistake and completely ignore your existence.

In the former case, at least they still think you can be saved and they still care about you, but in the latter case, they really don't care about you anymore.

So what if you, He Keqiang, are the manager of the marketing department? You no longer have any right to speak in the marketing department. Your decisions, and even your existence, have become completely transparent in the marketing department.

He Keqiang himself realized this, and slumped in his chair with some dejection, watching Wei Chen pointing out the situation from the host's seat, with a high-spirited look, and his heart was filled with endless regret and jealousy.

I regretted that I had underestimated Wei Chen's strength and blindly faced Wei Chen, and finally ended up in such a bad situation. But he was also jealous, jealous that Wei Chen had such strong connections at such a young age, jealous of Wei Chen's background, jealous of everything about Wei Chen!