Chapter 343 - 344

Chapter 343 I want to try it

In the early morning, the pale golden sunlight spreads in from the window and wraps around the sleeping person on the bed, giving rise to some peaceful feelings for no reason.

Chen Li slept soundly for the rest of the night after a strenuous exercise last night and never fell into nightmares again. It was rare that he stayed in bed and didn't want to get up.

Wei Chen has woken up and is holding Qiuqiu downstairs. Qiuqiu didn't sleep with her two fathers last night. Now she was clinging to Wei Chen, hugging Wei Chen's neck, and looking for the other father in her mouth.

Wei Chen and Qiuqiu had a fuss for a while, then Chen Yunlan made milk powder and walked out of the kitchen. "Did Xiaoli sleep well last night?" Chen Yunlan asked worriedly.

Wei Chen shook his head, "I woke up once in the middle of the night."

Chen Yunlan couldn't help but have a look of regret on his face. If he had brought Chen Li to him back then...how could such a thing have happened?

Wei Chen fed Qiuqiu and milk. He knew what Chen Yunlan was thinking and comforted him: "Dad, this is not your fault." After all, Chen Yunlan was also a victim back then.

Chen Yunlan nodded. He also knew the truth, but he couldn't get over the hurdle in his heart.

He and Qu Ran owed so much to Xiao Li, and they only hoped that in the remaining time, they could make up for these debts to Chen Li.

"Dad, don't think too much, no one can hurt Chen Li." Wei Chen solemnly promised that as long as he is here, no one should touch Chen Li!

"Ah!" Qiuqiu clenched his little fist at the side, as if telling them through his actions that he would also protect his father together.

Chen Yunlan was pleased by Qiuqiu's little movements. She gently nodded Qiuqiu's head and said, "Qiuqiu, you must protect your father when you grow up."

Qiuqiu didn't know if he understood, but he nodded seriously. He nodded and repeatedly called "Dad!"

"Dad, I'll take Qiuqiu up to see if Li Li is awake. You really don't want to think too much." Wei Chen didn't forget when he went up the stairs. Give some advice.

Chen Yunlan nodded, somewhat relieved, "I understand." Wei Chen's appearance was a ray of light in Chen Li's life, which made Chen Yunlan feel very lucky.

Wei Chen entered the room with Qiuqiu in his arms. Chen Li hadn't woken up yet. He was sleeping with his back on Wei Chen's pillow.

When Qiuqiu saw his father on the bed, he stretched out his hand and rushed towards Chen Li. Wei Chen hugged Qiuqiu back with a little force and said softly: "Dad is still sleeping, please keep your voice down." Then he gently placed Qiuqiu next to Chen Li.

Qiuqiu got on the bed and rolled next to Chen Li. He probably knew that Chen Li was sleeping, so he didn't call out to his father, so he hugged one of Chen Li's hands and looked at Chen Li with open eyes.

After a while, Chen Li woke up. When he opened his eyes, he saw Qiuqiu's big round face. He immediately laughed, "Qiuqiu, why are you here?"