Chapter 313 - 314

Chapter 313 I Want to Chase You

Chen Yunlan looked at the word "Yunlan" on the plaque, thinking that this was a coincidence. After all, the word "Yunlan" is a very common word in China. The entire country of China The number of people named Yun Lan could probably be counted on one hand.

So Chen Yunlan didn't take this matter to heart.

After Wei Chen and Chen Li's initial subtle feelings passed, they looked away.

However, Wei Chen's eyes were somewhat meaningful. These hot spring hotel coupons and the Chinese name of this hot spring hotel, taken together, should not be a simple coincidence.

Before the family of four stepped into the hot spring hotel, someone came out to greet them.

Obviously, this villa-style hotel is going to carry out the ancient Chinese style. The people who come out to greet them are not like the straight suits like the staff of other hotels, but are wearing ancient Chinese clothes. , the style and fabric are very sophisticated, and it doesn’t give people a studio-style feel.

"Hello, Mr. Chen." A man in ancient clothes came right away. He was wearing a pair of wooden clogs on the bluestone floor. He made an ancient salute to Chen Yunlan and his party, and then made a Welcome action.

Chen Yunlan immediately grasped the key and asked: "Do you know me?" These hot spring usage coupons were given to him by Zhuge Yu, so the staff member should recognize Zhuge Yu, not Chen Yunlan, after all, foggy The use coupons are not just something that can be found on the street, and every use coupon is recorded.

The staff did not answer Chen Yunlan's question, but made a gesture of please again.

Seeing his appearance, Chen Yunlan knew that she couldn't get anything out of the staff member's mouth, so she stepped into the foggy hotel with a strange mood.

This villa is really built strictly according to the specifications of the ancient Chinese palace. It has five steps on the first floor and ten steps on the pavilion. The corridors are winding back and the eaves are high, which makes it feel very grand.

The staff was quiet throughout the whole process, and only stopped at the corner to make a gesture of greeting to Chen Yunlan's family of four.

The solid wood corridor twists and turns.

After walking for a few minutes, the staff and the four people stopped in front of a pavilion.

"Mr. Chen, the yukata is ready."

Chen Yunlan walked in, and the weird feeling in her heart became even worse, because they didn't see any other guests except the staff when they came in. This feeling , as if they had booked the entire palace and villa.

Once it comes, make peace with it. When Chen Yunlan saw that Wei Chen and Chen Li had gone in to change clothes, Chen Yunlan walked in without raising her doubts.

The yukata is made of white silk and is very soft. There are exactly four sets prepared, including one for balls.

This was the first time Chen Li wore such clothes. When he held it in his hand, he was a little confused. He looked at Wei Chen, who had already changed the heavy clothes quickly.

When Wei Chen met Chen Li's eyes asking for help, he gently placed Shen Chen on the bed beside him and walked over to help Chen Li put on his bathrobe.

Chen Li was also very cooperative. It didn't take long for Wei Chen to help Chen Li change his clothes.

After Chen Li gave birth to Shen Shen, her weight increased. Compared with her previous skinny appearance, she became much stronger and had more flesh on her body. Moreover, Chen Li's natural baby face has more flesh on his face, and his big eyes sparkle because of exposure to new things.