Chapter 309 - 310

Chapter 309: Detained

Wei Chen’s current identity, Young Master Han naturally knew clearly, he was Mr. Qu’s grandson Er Xu, and he reluctantly entered the high-ranking cadre’s door.

But before that, Mr. Han didn't take Wei Chen seriously. After all, Sun Zixu was just a grandson, not a relative. Mr. Qu probably didn't pay much attention to Wei Chen either.

But now, Mr. Han has to evaluate Wei Chen's current status again. Not only does Mr. Qu value him, but the Sheng family also treats Wei Chen well.

Young Master Han felt regretful. If he had known that the Sheng family and Mr. Qu valued Wei Chen so much, would he have bothered to provoke Wei Chen?

The Grand Hyatt Hotel will be closed down, either because of the Sheng family or Mr. Qu. Of course, Young Master Han also admitted that his grandfather also contributed to the situation.

Seeing the locked door and the pain coming from his body, grandpa really acted cruelly this time!

Just when Mr. Han was filled with regret, the door opened. It was not meal time, but the door opened. Does this mean that grandpa has softened his heart and is about to lift his confinement?

Young Master Han's hopeful eyes fell on the door, and it was indeed Mr. Han who came in.

"Grandpa." Young Master Han called out pitifully. Is Grandpa really soft-hearted?

Mr. Han still had a bad look on his face, "Get organized and go out with me."

"Grandpa, where are you going?" Young Master Han asked, suddenly feeling an ominous premonition.

Mr. Han glared at Young Master Han, "You put Wei Chen in the hospital. Now come with me to apologize!"

"I won't go!" Young Master Han sat back on the bed. He would rather be imprisoned for another month. Mr. Han, who would not apologize to Wei Chen, felt his blood surge again because of Young Master Han's attitude. He walked to the bed and raised his crutch, "Are you going? If you have the guts to do something wrong, you won't have the guts to admit it. ? Are you such a fucking coward, are you no longer my grandson?" Mr. Han was also furious, and he was speaking indiscriminately.

Young Master Han looked at the crutch in Mr. Han's hand and hesitated, "I'll go, I'll go, can't I just go?" He looked as aggrieved as he wanted.

Only then did Mr. Han put away his crutches and said without hesitation: "Come down in ten minutes. I'll wait for you downstairs. If you're one minute late, you can do whatever you want!"

Young Master Han could feel that Mr. Han was immediately interested in him. He became stricter, and the kind and kind grandfather before suddenly disappeared. Now his grandfather's attitude towards him is like wishing he could reinvent himself.

But what can be done? You have committed your own death, and you have to bear whatever you say.

This self-pity took only a minute of Young Master Han's time. He knew that his grandfather was right and he quickly got up to take care of himself. The wound was pulled and the stinging sensation could not stop Young Master Han's movements. , he didn’t want to taste the taste of grandpa’s crutches anymore.

Nine minutes later, Mr. Han appeared in the living room, fully dressed. Mr. Han raised his head and glanced at him, then stood up with the help of crutches.

The car was ready. Mr. Han went in first, without giving Young Master Han a look. Young Master Han shrank his neck and followed in, not daring to take a breath.

It was already evening when Mr. Han and Mr. Han arrived at Wei Chen's community. Wei Chen and Chen Yunlan were a little surprised to learn that Mr. Han was here today.