Chapter 243 - 244

Chapter 243 Dream in Past Life

After the Mid-Autumn Festival holiday, Wei Chen and Chen Li returned to the imperial capital together with Jiang Yelan Xiping. However, before going back, Wei Chen had a conversation with Mr. Wei. What happened? When they left, Mr. Wei directly gave Chen Li a big red envelope, which was regarded as acknowledging Chen Li.

This is the first time Chen Li has received a red envelope. Although Chen Li still doesn't understand the meaning of this red envelope, it does not hinder Chen Li's excitement. From the Magic City to the Imperial Capital, Chen Li carries this red envelope all the way and is reluctant to let go.

"Thank you this time." Wei Chen said to Lan Xiping and Jiang Ye at the airport. Without these two people this time, Chen Li didn't know what would have happened. Chen Li was able to escape the danger this time. Jiang Ye and Lan Xiping Indispensable contribution.

"It's all within my ability." Jiang Ye smiled and didn't feel that he had done anything.

Wei Chen wasn't polite to them either. Real friends don't need to be so polite.

The two parties said goodbye at the airport gate. When Wei Chen was about to reach out to stop a taxi, a car stopped in front of him and the window rolled down, revealing Wei Hua's face.

"I guessed that you would be back today, so I checked the flight information, and sure enough my guess was correct." Wei Hua said with a smile, "Get in the car and go to my father-in-law's place for dinner. Today happens to be Little Biscuit's birthday."

"Let's go around to Changfeng first." Wei Chen took Chen Li's hand, sat in the car, and said to Wei Hua.

"Okay." Wei Hua said, started the car and drove away.

Wei Chen did not go to Changfeng Group to do business, but went back to the marketing department to get a model of a small car. It was a model of Max's latest supercar. It was said to be a model, but it was actually a scaled-down version of the supercar. A child could sit in it. You can use the remote control to make the car run.

This supercar model is expensive. The price of a model that is over one meter long and over half a meter high is about the same as the car Wei Hua is driving now.

"Are you coming back specifically to get gifts?" Wei Hua asked with raised eyebrows. He saw Max's unique logo.

Wei Chen put the model in the trunk and sat back down. "It's Biscuit's birthday, we can't come home empty-handed." Wei Hua said suddenly. He didn't prepare any other gifts. Max Group just sent him a few gifts a few days ago. There was a model of a supercar, and in a hurry, Wei Hua had no choice but to borrow flowers and offer them to the Buddha.

The Sheng family was very lively at the moment. It was the birthday of their favorite grandson, so they naturally held a grand birthday party for Biscuit. Not only did they invite several of Biscuit's best classmates, but also other Sheng family members.

When Wei Hua came in with Wei Chen and Chen Li, the Sheng family was already having fun. Biscuit was playing with his classmates. The smile on his face was innocent and healing.

Jiang Ye, who had just separated from them at the airport, met again now. Yes, it was Biscuit's birthday, so Jiang Ye, his cousin, would naturally come over, but Lan Xiping was nowhere to be seen.

When Chen Li saw Jiang Ye, he automatically looked for Lan Xiping. In his impression, Lan Xiping and Jiang Ye seemed to have always been together.

"Xiping has gone back to school in advance." Jiang Ye seemed to see through Chen Li's mind and directly answered Chen Li's doubts.