Chapter 251 - 252

Chapter 251 Biological Father

"What did you say!" Wei Chen's words made Zhuge Yu explode. "The Chen family wants Chen Li's heart? The life of Chen Yunsheng's daughter is his life, and Chen Li's life It's not life!"

"Li Li is still waiting for me." Wei Chen didn't say much. He glanced thoughtfully at Chen Yunlan in the corner, turned around and left, "I'm going back first."

"Hurry up. Go back and accompany Xiao Li." Zhuge Yu waved his hand for Wei Chen to leave quickly. Chen Li is now being targeted by this tiger of the Chen family, so there may be some danger! With Wei Chen by Chen Li's side, he felt more at ease.

It wasn't until Wei Chen left that Zhuge Yu turned to look at the corner with a cold expression on his face. The soft-heartedness just now disappeared, "Chen Yunlan," if you are here for Xiao Li's heart, you can get out! "

Zhuge Yu didn't get a response from Chen Yunlan. He thought Chen Yunlan had left. When Zhuge Yu walked to the stairs, he saw Chen Yunlan standing there motionless, with tears streaming down his face.

Suddenly , Zhuge Yu doubted Chen Yunlan's purpose again. Did he really not know the Chen family's purpose? Didn't the Chen family ask him to get close to Chen Li? Did he really know that Chen Li was his son not long ago and came to learn about Chen Li's past? " You

..." Zhuge Yu looked at Chen Yunlan and didn't know what to say for a moment.

"Zhuge Yu, I beg you, tell me about Chen Li. "Chen Yunlan looked at Zhuge Yu with pleading eyes.

Zhuge Yu sighed, "Come up here. I don't know much, so I'll tell you everything. "This is the first time he has seen Chen Yunlan with such an expression. Chen Yunlan should be arrogant, with an aura of looking down on the world, but now he has such a pleading expression. If he didn't really care about Chen Li

, Chen Yunlan would not be like this, because he is a person who disdains disguise.

The moonlight tonight is a bit dim, and sometimes a few dark clouds will cover all the moonlight.

Zhuge Yu handed Chen Yunlan a pack of cigarettes Paper, took a puff of cigarette, and when the smoke rings dissipated, Zhuge Yu slowly spoke and said: "When you saw Xiao Li at the exchange meeting, his condition was much better than a year ago. It can even be said that he was completely different. The two of them, both in terms of spirit and appearance. "

"The first time I saw Xiao Li was in a hospital in Shanghai. He was wearing a loose hospital gown. At that time, he was really too thin, skinny and skinny, and his eyes were dull and dull. Numb, the whole person isolates himself in his own world, resisting and fearing the world. "

You can see from Xiao Li's situation at that time what kind of inhuman life Xiao Li lived in the Chen family. That's why Xiao Li lost hope in life and was like a walking corpse." I don’t know what kept him alive. "

Zhuge Yu took another puff of cigarette. Now when he thought of Chen Li's state at that time, Zhuge Yu felt distressed. Why did the Chen family treat such a good child so cruelly? "I don't know what method Wei Chen used

. Let Xiao Li leave the Chen family, but when I saw Xiao Li for the second time, his eyes were not as dead as last time. At least when he looked at Wei Chen, there was light in his eyes. "

Xiao Li is in his current state because of Wei Chen's patience and love. He could drop everything to accompany Xiao Li when Xiao Li was in fear, and he could also do many things for Xiao Li." It is precisely because of him that Xiao Li can step out of his own world and try to contact and perceive this world. Now he has begun to try to integrate into this world. "Speaking of this, Zhuge Yu smiled, sincerely happy for Chen Li's current state. However, the next second, Zhuge Yu's face sank.