Chapter 119 - 120

Chapter 119 sold out

Wei Chen became famous.

No one expected that Wei Chen would become popular because of a magazine letter. Even the editor-in-chief of Business Magazine did not expect this.

This issue of the magazine with Wei Chen as the cover character has already been sold out after only three days on the shelves.

When the editor-in-chief of the magazine heard the news from the merchandise department, he stopped flipping through the documents, and the documents slipped from his hands and were folded together.

"What did you say?" The editor-in-chief actually doubted his ears, suspecting that he had heard wrong just now.

"This issue of the magazine is out of stock." The person in charge of the merchandise department repeated it again and asked: "Do you want to continue printing more?" The editor-in-chief thought for a while and then said: " Printing

, why not printing!"

The head of the department got the exact news and went down, leaving the editor alone still in shock and unable to recover.

Yes, the magazine would actually sell out. This is something the editor-in-chief never imagined. After all, business magazines are very unpopular compared to some entertainment and fashion magazines, and they don’t use celebrities as cover characters. In fact, every issue of business magazines published sells out. Not finished.

The editor-in-chief had a premonition that this issue of the business magazine would be popular, so he adjusted the printing quantity too much when printing, but it still sold out. Such a result was simply unexpected.

After the editor suppressed the shock in his heart, he picked up the magazine on his left. When his eyes fell on the cover, he had to sigh that the person on the cover was too powerful, so powerful that it was breathtaking.

He thought that the magazine would sell out this time, and it had something to do with the appearance of the person on the cover. If it were him, if he saw this magazine and saw such a handsome person on the cover, he would not be able to help but buy a copy. Bar.

Indeed, as the editor-in-chief thought, the business magazine sold out of stock this time. A large part of the reason was that some people were attracted by Wei Chen's good looks, so they bought this copy of Zhenzhen Domineering President! The little fresh meat on TV is so weak!

This magazine cover also caused quite a stir online, with many people leaving licking comments.

"F*ck, f*ck! He's so handsome!!! Is this a business magazine? The covers of this issue of entertainment magazines and fashion magazines are instantly sold, okay? I want to lick the screen!!!" "

PO owner, good luck. Ah, it was out of stock when I went to buy it. It’s so handsome, ah, ah, ah, no, I’m drooling.”

“Overbearing president, take the overbearing president from the brain-dead idol drama and this Comparing him, he looks like a primary school student! So handsome, so handsome!"

"Upstairs, shouldn't we pay attention to this handsome guy's profile? He obtained double doctorate degrees from Q University at the age of twenty-two. This is not a top scholar. But I'm a god of learning!" "Yes, yes, I just searched Business Magazine on Baidu and found that this magazine is the leader of business magazines in China, and this handsome guy is the youngest among the successful people on the cover, older than me. He's still a year younger!!!"

"It's really unfair. I gave him good looks and a genius brain. This is exactly what the male protagonist in the novel is supposed to be like!" "

Although I did not comment on his interview. I can’t understand a single word, and he looks so profound, but it doesn’t stop me from laughing at his face, he’s so handsome!”