Chapter 037 - 038

Chapter 037 Zhou's Zhuoran's As You

Want is an inconspicuous little shop in the eyes of ordinary people. It is located in a bustling city square with a lot of people coming and going. Compared with other stores in this square, the casual flow of customers can be completely described as pitiful. Words to describe.

However, for people in the calligraphy and painting industry, Yiwu is a special existence. What is sold here is the world's top calligraphy and painting materials. Paintings by famous artists are hung in random patterns on the walls of Yiyi's store as if they are free.

Therefore, those who know that the world of calligraphy and painting exists as you please will go shopping around when you have free time. No matter what, you will always gain something.

Zhou Zhuoran is one of these people.

Zhou Zhuoran was born in a scholarly family and was a famous scholar in Hua for several generations. Zhou Zhuoran is the most talented in painting among the younger generation of the Zhou family. No, Zhou Zhuoran was admitted directly to the ZY Academy of Fine Arts without even taking the art exam last year. He just had to wait until September this year to register directly at the ZY Academy of Fine Arts.

Every Saturday and Sunday, Zhou Zhuoran would go for a walk as long as there was nothing particularly important. He knew who the boss of Wu Yi was, and he had also imagined that he could meet their boss at Wu Yi. Even if it was one of them, even if he was not appreciated by them, a few words to him would be of great benefit to him.

This Saturday, Zhou Zhuoran walked in as usual. After looking around, Zhou Zhuoran's eyes condensed, and there was a look of unspeakable ecstasy on his face, because he saw the person sitting in the corner. Zhuge Yu and Sylvester enjoying tea.

Zhuge Yu and Sylvester are two absolutely important figures in the world of contemporary calligraphy and painting. Zhou Zhuoran naturally knows them. Today, he finally saw them in As You Like It. It’s not in vain that he didn’t come to You Like It on Saturday and Sunday. .

However, Zhou Zhuoran did not rush forward to disturb the two masters. He turned around and said a few words in the ear of his friend who accompanied him.

The friend nodded and made an OK gesture towards Zhou Zhuoran.

Only then did Zhou Zhuoran withdraw his gaze from the two masters, and walked towards the store with his head held high, his face a little proud.

...

There is a counter at As You Like, which is equipped with various painting materials. There is a table next to the counter for customers who come to paint on this table when they are interested.

However, few people would paint on this table on weekdays. Generally, the people who come here often know the details of this store and who owns it. Painting here makes them feel a little bit weird. The feeling of trying to do whatever you want.

But Chen Li and Wei Chen naturally didn't know this. When Chen Li was brought to this position by Wei Chen, Chen Li stood still, his eyes fixed on the table, unable to move. opened.

"Want to draw?" Wei Chen noticed Chen Li's change and approached Chen Li and said.

Chen Li still stared at the table without blinking for a moment.

"If you want to paint, go ahead and paint." Wei Chen rubbed Chen Li's hair and said encouragingly.

With Wei Chen's permission, Chen Li's eyes suddenly lit up, and he walked to the material area to select materials for painting. Wei Chen followed Chen Li, only to realize that the materials Chen Li was holding were all needed for Huahua traditional Chinese painting. Arrived.

After getting the materials, Chen Li spread rice paper on the table, picked up the brush and started painting.

When the customers in the store saw that someone was painting here, they all gathered around. Zhou Zhuoran and his friends also came over at this time. Zhou Zhuoran's friend knew Chen Li. When he saw Chen Li painting, he "Why is this idiot here?" he blurted out.

As soon as he said these words, the man saw a cold gaze falling on him, which made him feel inexplicably terrified.

Chapter 038 Young and frivolous

. The age of eighteen or nineteen is the time when you are young and frivolous. Even if you are timid in your heart, you don’t want to show it on your face. You will even bluff and show a fierce look, and you can’t even control yourself. His mouth clearly knew what words were taboo, but he still couldn't control what he said.

Zhou Zhuoran's best friend was like this. He was born into a noble family and had been held in the palm of his hand since childhood. Therefore, even when he met Wei Chen's cold gaze, he was a little scared, but he still held out his chest and faced Wei Chen. Wei Chen said disdainfully: "What? It's the truth and we don't want anyone to tell it? A fool is a fool. If he doesn't tell him, wouldn't he be a fool?"

Zhou Zhuoran glanced at his friend without knowing why, and then looked at Wei Chen. As soon as he met Wei Chen's eyes, Zhou Zhuoran knew that this man would be difficult to deal with. But after all, he was young and energetic, and he thought that now was the time to show off his painting skills. If the idiot his friend said took the painting position, wouldn't he miss this rare opportunity?

Therefore, Zhou Zhuoran did not say anything to stop his friend, but just frowned and looked at Chen Li to express his dissatisfaction.

Wei Chen just glanced at the two people coldly and ignored them. During the period when he was first reborn, he had a fire in his heart that would be ignited. That's why he was so angry in the Wei family at that time. . But now, Wei Chen's mood has slowly settled down. He really doesn't care about irrelevant people saying a few irrelevant words.

It's good for Li Li, as long as he knows.

Wei Chen's eyes fell back on Chen Li, still a little cold, but full of tenderness and affection.

Zhou Zhuoran and his friends only felt that the punch hit the cotton, which was a bit unpleasant. Zhou Zhuoran's friend narrowed his eyes, called the salesperson in the store, and said to the salesperson with a look of disdain: "Can anyone come in to your store? Any fool can occupy a seat. He can What are you painting? Aren’t you insulting your store?”

Zhou Zhuoran, a good friend, is used to being arrogant, and he is not from the calligraphy and painting world. He doesn’t know the status of this store in the calligraphy and painting world. Don’t talk like this now. Whether it makes sense or not, it makes other customers in the store unhappy.

Zhou Zhuoran didn't like what his friend said either, but in order to be able to draw as soon as possible, he just frowned and let his friend pester the salesperson.

The salesperson had obviously never faced such a customer before. He didn't know how to deal with it for a moment. He looked at the store manager not far away and asked for help.

The store manager walked over with a smile and said: "My store is open and welcomes customers from all directions. Anyone who does not cause trouble to my store is a customer. There is no insult." Say?"

"What the hell do you mean?" Zhou Zhuoran's friend was already in a bad mood, but now he burst into laughter after hearing the store manager's overt and covert sarcasm, and glared at the store manager angrily.

"It's not interesting. This is my store. Come or not if you want, or you can leave if you don't want to!" The smile on the store manager's face also froze, and he looked at Zhou Zhuoran's friend coldly.

Zhou Zhuoran's friend narrowed his eyes, but did not argue with the store manager anymore. Instead, he walked in the direction of Chen Li. That fool likes to occupy the table, right? He was overthrown, look how that fool still keeps it!

As the person involved in this matter, Chen Li has already fallen into the world of painting, as if everything around him has nothing to do with him. He devotes himself wholeheartedly to a piece of rice paper and a few brushes in front of him, completely disinterested. He knew someone was coming towards him.