Chapter 039 - 040

Chapter 039 Beautiful jade not yet polished

Notice Chen Li didn't mean that Wei Chen didn't notice. When Zhou Zhuoran's friend took a step in the direction of Chen Li, Wei Chen stood in front of Chen Li coldly. He looked at Zhou Zhuoran's friend.

Although Wei Chen looked handsome, there was no expression on his face, and because of his cold eyes, Zhou Zhuoran's friend felt his heart tremble at being stared at, but he showed bluster on his face and shouted at Wei Chen: "Get away."

Wei Chen didn't. Words are as motionless as a mountain.

"I told you to go away, did you hear me!" Zhou Zhuoran's friend looked ferocious, but suddenly calmed down, and said with a sinister smile: "I say Young Master Wei, because of such a fool, you lost the right to inherit the Wei family. , Why are you so protective of this fool now? Don't you think this fool is a burden to you?"

"What about me, I won't bother you." Wei Chen said, his gaze unchanged.

"Haha, hahaha." Zhou Zhuoran's friend burst out laughing, "I said, Mr. Wei, you are such a coward. Your family asked you to marry a fool, and you really married a fool. Could it be that you thought Can this fool bring you benefits to the Chen family? Don't you want..."

Before the man could finish his words, a basin of water was splashed on his face, and it still smelled like ink. Obviously It's the water used to wash brushes.

This time everyone's eyes focused on the hand of the person who splashed water. The person who splashed water turned out to be Chen Li. They didn't know what point Zhou Zhuoran's words touched Chen Li's heart. Chen Li just dropped the brush, Almost subconsciously, Chen Li poured out the water used to wash the brushes on the table.

The already quiet store was now even more audible. Everyone's eyes were focused on Chen Li's face, as if they wanted to see through the dull expression to see through Chen Li's inner emotions.

Wei Chen's eyes shrank. Although there was anger in his heart that he wanted to vent, he was more worried about Chen Li's mental state. He didn't know if Chen Li had heard what the man just said. He turned to look at Chen Li. Chen Li, who had always been staring at him, turned his head to avoid his gaze this time. Wei Chen felt cold and quickly stepped forward, wanting to reach out to hold Chen Li's hand. Chen Li But he avoided it.

"Li Li..." Wei Chen shouted worriedly.

Chen Li's face was dull and unresponsive.

Zhou Zhuoran's friend was splashed in the face by Chen Li, and the anger naturally boiled out in his heart. A fool dared to do this to him. Didn't he just give this fool too much face?

Zhou Zhuoran's friend had a ferocious face, and he raised his fist and wanted to hit Chen Li. Fortunately, although Wei Chen paid attention to Chen Li's emotions, he also paid attention to the surrounding situation. When Zhou Zhuoran came over to smash his fist, Wei Chen The reaction was a kick. At this time, without caring about the severity, Zhou Zhuoran's friend was kicked directly into the table behind him.

The sudden conflict suddenly made the store noisy.

"Go away!" Wei Chen stared at Zhou Zhuoran's friend, his face a little twitching, and his eyes were as cold as a pool, and he looked extremely terrifying. When the word "Go" fell, the store suddenly It became quiet, and the only thing that could be heard was the man who was kicked by Wei Chen, holding his stomach and wailing on the ground.

At this time, the security guard called by the store manager also arrived. I don't know if it was the store manager's instruction. The security guard did not push Wei Chen out, but instead surrounded Zhou Zhuoran's friends.