Chapter 297 - 298

Chapter 297 Completely Popular

After Chen Shihuai heard the beep on the phone, he was stunned for a long time. Only then did he react and immediately asked someone to check the Xinwen Network video.

This video is not difficult to find, because Chen Li immediately became popular on the Internet due to the live broadcast of his art exhibition and today's news broadcast.

Although a large part of the reason for this popularity is that Chen Li's paintings are so excellent. Even people with no background in painting can understand what Chen Li paints and are even shocked by the emotions expressed in them. , of course, part of the reason is because of Chen Li's appearance.

Chen Li has a baby face and is cute. He looks serious and serious in front of the Xinwen Network camera, which makes him extremely lovable. As soon as this video was posted on the Internet, Chen Li attracted many fans.

What's more, after the news broadcast ended, China Television released the entire interview video on its Weibo public account.

The Chen Li shown in a one-minute video lock is naturally different from the Chen Li shown in a half-hour video.

In this half-hour video, people will get to know Chen Li better.

Undoubtedly, this young painter named Chen Li not only looks cute, but also has a cute personality. When he mentions topics that he is interested in, Chen Li's big eyes will light up, and his eyes are clean and pure. , looks very comfortable.

And from this half-hour video, it can be seen that Chen Li has a deep understanding of the history of China, but this is normal. If he does not have a deep understanding of the history of China, how could Chen Li possibly The paintings are so shocking and arouse the national pride deep in the hearts of every Chinese.

In short, at the end of this interview, what is presented to everyone is a patriotic boy who is clean and thorough, has an upright outlook on life, and has an extremely strong love for painting!

This is a very popular character, but this kind of character is not pretended by Chen Li. These are just a few aspects of Chen Li's character, and these aspects plus a shocking painting exhibition, let's take a look This made Chen Li an internet celebrity.

Of course, some people are also discussing Chen Li's background. Everyone knows that if you are just an ordinary person, no matter how good you are at painting, you will not be able to reach the heights of Chen Li.

But I don’t know why, but Chen Li’s identity is well protected. There are even hackers on the Internet who want to humanize Chen Li’s information, but they are blocked by a very strong firewall, and they can’t find anything about Chen Li at all. Li's private information.

And this naturally makes people feel more and more that Chen Li's identity is definitely not simple.

Chen Li has been on the hot search, and his "Light" has also been dug out. Of course, the fact that he donated this "Light" that has the potential to be auctioned for tens of millions to the National Gallery has also been reported online, which makes Chen Li was praised for his selfless character, which made people like him more and more. Chen Li and his work "Light" both became hot searches on Weibo. For a while, he confessed on Weibo that he wanted to marry Chen Li. , there are many fans who want to give birth to monkeys for Chen Li, but more of them are sister fans, and they all threaten to protect the purity and thoroughness in Chen Li's eyes. It can be said that Chen Li is now the most famous person in the painting world. He cannot help but have an excellent reputation within the circle and is also highly sought after outside the circle.

Of course, Chen Shihuai didn't pay attention to these. His eyes were now focused on the few minutes of the Xinwen Network video, starting from the painting exhibition to Chen Li's one-minute interview.