Chapter 133 - 134

Chapter 133 Post-Game Auction

The exhibition of the Dream Cup Finals lasted for ten days in total. Including the three days of extension promised by Zhao Liyou, the exhibition lasted for a total of thirteen days.

In the past thirteen days, the exhibition hall has welcomed visitors. I don’t know how many visitors it has received. Even under the condition of restricting the flow of people, it has set a record for the number of exhibitors in this exhibition hall, and this record is geometric. It has been updated twice, which is very scary!

The reason for such a record is naturally because of the existence of the painting "Light". A large number of people traveled thousands of miles to the imperial capital of China just to see this painting with their own eyes, because they knew that it might be theirs. Take a look at this painting for the last time.

After all, after the exhibition of the Dream Cup Finals every year, an auction will be held to auction the top ten works participating in the exhibition. At that time, people who like to collect paintings can bid for their favorite works.

After the exhibition, the auction will naturally be held. Because of the participation of "Light" in the exhibition, it has naturally attracted the attention of countless collectors. The originally prepared auction hall was too small to be used, so the organizing committee temporarily changed it. A large auction hall and a more professional auctioneer.

As the author of "Light", Chen Li was naturally invited to the auction. Knowing that Chen Li did not like to interact with strangers, the organizing committee thoughtfully prepared a small box for Chen Li to watch the auction.

On the day of the auction, Wei Chen took Chen Li into the box, and all the seats in the auction hall were packed.

As time went by, more and more collectors and painters entered the auction hall, and Wei Chen, who was sitting in the box, also saw a few familiar faces.

Most of these familiar faces were the bosses of the companies Wei Chen had worked with, and even Sheng Jiaqi, the chairman of Changfeng Group, also appeared at the auction.

The auction begins as the auction hammer lands on the solid wood base.

The order of works auction starts from the tenth work and goes forward.

When the auction first started, most of the collectors below were not interested. After all, they were all here for "Light".

Of course, it's not that the other works in the top ten are not good enough, it's that "Light" is so good that it suddenly takes away the shine of other works.

But each one has his own taste, and some people appreciate the top ten works, but they won’t be unsold.

Half an hour later, all nine works were auctioned, and collectors in the auction hall began to hold their breath, waiting for the auction of the painting "Light" to begin.

At this time, Zhao Liyou, president of the Huaguo Painting and Calligraphy Association and head of the Dream Cup Organizing Committee, stepped onto the auction stage. The auctioneer bowed to the people in the audience and stepped back, leaving the stage to Zhao Liyou.

"I am Zhao Liyou. We met again after four years. Today there are many new faces. So I have to introduce myself again." Zhao Liyou said with a smile, elegant and not at all formal, "I am Zhao Liyou, the person in charge of the Dream Cup Organizing Committee, I am very happy to meet all of you here."

People in the auction hall also cooperated and applauded Zhao Liyou very warmly. Of course, they also hope that Zhao Liyou can Stand down, invite the first prize of the Dream Cup, and let them start the competition. They can't wait to own this painting.