Chapter 211 - 212

Chapter 211 Just Late

When Lu Wei received Wei Chen's message, he felt a little complicated.

He knew that Wei Chen had always been a person who took the overall situation into consideration. The entire marketing department went on strike without telling Wei Chen. He privately felt that something was wrong, and the result might be that Wei Chen would get burned.

However, when he looked at the angry faces of the marketing department and saw them actively responding to the strike proposal, the reason in Lu Wei's heart disappeared. For a man in his forties, he was filled with enthusiasm.

He had thought that when Wei Chen found out about their strike, he would call them back as soon as possible, so when he saw this text message, Lu Wei was not surprised, but was filled with confusion.

Go back to work?

If they go back, what's the point of their strike today? But if he doesn’t go back, will Director Wei be treated fairly?

Lu Wei thought for a long time, took a screenshot of this text message and sent it to the group.

Every employee in the marketing department was in the group. After seeing this text message from Wei Chen, the group remained silent. After a few minutes, someone finally spoke.

[Are we going back to work? ]

[If you don't go back, why should you go back? They didn't feel guilty when they treated Director Wei, a hero like this, so why should we feel guilty when we go on strike? 】This message was echoed by many people, and the long-lost enthusiasm made them feel angry and excited at the same time.

Among the radical voices, a rational voice finally appeared - [But, will anyone misunderstand that it was Director Wei who asked us to strike? I think the reason why Director Wei was promoted and relegated secretly this time is because someone wants to mess with Director Wei. If we still go on strike, will it become Director Wei's leverage and be detrimental to Director Wei? ]

[I think so too. Maybe our doing this will really cause trouble for Director Wei? On the contrary, I feel that we already believe in Director Wei and believe that he has a way to get himself out of the predicament. We should stand behind him and support him silently, instead of crossing over him, thinking we are doing his best, and overcoming obstacles for him. 】After the initial impulse, when reason returns again, the problem becomes deeper.

After these two messages, many people fell silent.

The radical people slowly regained their senses. Many people were shaken when they thought that the final outcome might not change much because of their strike, and might even put Wei Chen at a disadvantage.

"Go back to work." Lu Wei sent a message.

At this time, no one objected, and some people were already packing their things and getting ready to go out.

"Woman."

"Well, go back to work."

The few people who were still wavering saw that most people in the group chose to go back to work, gritted their teeth and agreed, because they also agreed with that rational statement.

Their strike may have relieved their anger, but it may not be a good thing for their Director Wei.

In the Changfeng Group's conference room, as Chen Yunzeng was the last to arrive in the conference room, all the senior executives discussed the collective strike in the marketing department and how to deal with it.

It is absolutely impossible to fire these people.

Under the leadership of Wei Tan, the marketing team has long become a backbone of the Changfeng Group. They are highly efficient and have high returns. Yes, abandoning this team has become a fantasy, because in a short period of time, Changfeng Group has Feng Group cannot find a team that can compete with this team. Furthermore, it is unrealistic for every company to fire everyone in any department. So how can we bring this team back? But we have to give them a hard blow to make them realize that the company's regulations are not easy to challenge. This is the focus of this meeting.