Chapter 381 - 382

Chapter 381 Half a Year

Old Mr. Wei looked at Wei Chen's back as he went out and sighed deeply.

Why was Wei Chen so ungrateful when it came to Chen Li? Even his own children have the same surname as others.

This feeling of hating iron for being unable to become steel became even more obvious.

However, when Mr. Wei found out that he had a great-grandson, his mood suddenly brightened and he seemed to be much more energetic.

However, this rescue operation really cost Mr. Wei his remaining vitality, and his health deteriorated a lot.

Although Mr. Wei was discharged from the hospital half a month later, he spent most of his time at home lying in bed.

As time goes by, Mr. Wei's health deteriorates day by day.

Mr. Wei also felt it himself, so he resisted going to the hospital. It seemed that every time he went to the hospital, his vitality would be consumed, and he would be even more tired when he was discharged from the hospital.

He was afraid that if he went to the hospital some time, he would never come out again.

Mr. Wei also fought against the disease tenaciously. After going to the hospital several times, the doctor issued critical illness notices several times. In the end, Mr. Wei slipped through the gates of hell and then came up again.

Wei Hua traveled back and forth between the imperial capital and the magical capital several times for this purpose. Of course, Wei Hua was willing to run in vain, and he did not want Mr. Wei to die.

This is a living life. The owner of the life, Mr. Wei, does not want him to die, and his grandchildren do not want him to leave. However, when death comes, no one can fight against it.

Half a year later, Mr. Wei was pushed into the operating room again. This time, when he came out, the doctor's face was no longer relieved, but unusually heavy.

"My condolences." The doctor said apologetically to the family members outside the operating room.

This is not a very unexpected news. As Mr. Wei has entered the hospital again and again in the past six months and received critical illness notices again and again, Wei Chen and the others have been prepared in their hearts.

However, even if the preparations are complete, when death actually comes, it will be a blow to everyone.

Wei Hua rushed back from the imperial capital again. This time, he no longer had to rush back. Mr. Wei had closed his eyes forever.

No one cried, they just stood in the corridor outside the ward for a long time. This moment was so unreal, unreal, as if living in an illusion.

Mr. Wei's body was pushed out by the doctor, his face covered with white cloth, and he was gone forever. No matter what he did during his lifetime, it disappeared with him at the moment he closed his eyes.

On this day, it was drizzling in the sky. It was so light that you couldn't even see the raindrops. However, the floor was indeed wet, telling everyone that it was raining now.

This day was also the farewell ceremony for Mr. Wei.

The farewell ceremony for Mr. Wei's body was held in a cemetery in Shanghai. Mr. Wei's life was also full of legends. People from the political, business and military circles came to bid farewell to Mr. Wei.

Wei Chen, Wei Yan and Wei Hua, three people wearing black suits, stood beside Mr. Wei's body and sent him to the last layer in the name of his grandson. There were no expressions on their faces. They didn't look very sad, but Only they themselves know the true emotions.