Chapter 089 - 090

Chapter 089 When Wei Chen, Achen’s

brother, woke up, he found himself in a dark and humid environment. There seemed to be a construction site nearby. The rumbling business noise pierced the ears, making people’s foreheads ache.

Wei Chen was stunned for a while before he realized what had happened - he and the little boy in Chen's backyard had been kidnapped together!

No matter how sensible Wei Chen is, he is still a child after all. After knowing that he was kidnapped, the first feeling that crawled into Wei Chen's heart was fear. But soon, Wei Chen calmed himself down. He observed the surrounding situation and looked for an escape route. But as soon as he turned around, he saw the little boy who was kidnapped with him lying not far from him. Maybe it’s because the little boy is smaller than her, and the dose of drug has not passed yet, and the little boy is still asleep.

The thin body was curled up insecurely, and the whole person was curled up into a small ball, looking extremely pitiful. Wei Chen couldn't help but feel distressed when he saw such a little boy. He didn't think about anything at the moment. His hands and feet were tied and he couldn't go to the little boy's side. Wei Chen moved towards the little boy little by little.

When Wei Chen just moved to the little boy's side, the little boy's curled eyelashes trembled slightly, which was a sign that he was about to wake up. Wei Chen stared at the little boy for a moment, thinking that if the little boy woke up and knew that he had been kidnapped, he would not be so scared when he saw a familiar person like him.

The little boy slowly opened his eyes. When he saw the unfamiliar environment, the little boy did not show any fear. He just sat blankly, his eyes seemed to have no focus, like a lifeless person. Puppet-like.

Wei Chen moved to the little boy's side and said: "Don't be afraid, I will accompany you."

The little boy turned to look at Wei Chen, as if because he felt that Wei Chen was familiar, a light lit up in his dull eyes. It landed on Wei Chen's face and didn't want to move away.

Wei Chen let the little boy watch, rubbed his shoulder and said, "Lean on my shoulder, it will be more comfortable."

The little boy didn't respond and just looked at Wei Chen.

Wei Chen saw that the little boy was not resting on his shoulder, nor was he forcing himself. His eyes were searching the abandoned factory, and his mind was spinning rapidly, trying to think of a solution.

Mr. Wei has taught Wei Chen since he was a child that no matter what happens, he cannot sit still and wait for death.

It was only here that Wei Chen thought about taking action. The sound of cars came from the door of the abandoned factory. It was not very real among the roaring sounds around, but Wei Chen heard it, really heard it.

Their kidnappers are back! Wei Chen thought to himself.

Sure enough, not long after, there were voices and the sound of the door opening at the door.

"We caught the wrong person," said the first kidnapper who came in.

"It's a wrong arrest. You don't know who the person being arrested now is. He is the precious grandson of the old man of the Wei family! He is much more valuable than that child." The other one didn't care.

"That's what I said, but..." There was some worry in his voice.

"It's nothing, we should be able to do something big!"

The voices of the two kidnappers gradually became quieter amid the rumbling construction sounds. Wei Chen didn't hear what the two kidnappers said later.