Chapter 109 - 110

Chapter 109 Business Magazine

Li Chu stayed in Wei Chen’s office during his two-hour lunch break. During these two hours, the door of Wei Chen’s office was not closed. Li Chu was a little cautious at first. When he met Wei Chen After the conversation with Chen, Li Chu's petty thoughts disappeared, and the rest was spent listening carefully and asking questions.

Although Wei Chen was not an HR person, many of her viewpoints on personnel management were novel and useful to Li Chu. She finally even turned on her phone and started recording, feeling that it would be a pity if she forgot to talk about this conversation.

The employees outside the office originally wanted to listen to gossip, but after listening, they stopped going to sleep and picked up their notebooks to write down Wei Chen's words, regardless of whether Wei Chen's words were useful to their majors. After all, it will benefit from it in the future.

When the lunch break was about to end, Li Chucai left. At this time, she had given up the idea of ​​pursuing Wei Chen. She knew her character and she liked everything to be under her control. But after today's contact with Wei Chen , Li Chu discovered that she could not control a man like Wei Chen.

Li Chu has always been a rational person. Although Wei Chen seems to be so excellent, this kind of excellence is beyond the scope of her control. Instead of letting others take the lead in her marriage, it is better to take control of her married life. In his hands, Wei Chen was obviously not someone he could hold in his hands.

Pity. Li Chu sighed in his heart.

However, although Li Chu gave up pursuing Wei Chen and could not become a couple, Li Chu felt that it was good to make a friend like Wei Chen, and Wei Chen was good enough.

Thinking like this, Li Chu picked up his cell phone and made a call.

Soon, the phone was picked up, and Li Chu said with a smile: "I heard that your magazine is currently short of a cover character. I can recommend one to you." The

person who answered the phone was the editor-in-chief of a well-known domestic business magazine. The deadline for the next issue of the magazine is approaching, but they lack an interviewer who is qualified to be on the cover. So when he heard that Li Chu was a candidate, the editor was a little excited. After all, Li Chu was a senior HR person and knew him personally. There are quite a few people.

"Who does Manager Li want to recommend?" Although he was a little excited, his words were completely inaudible and even sounded plain.

"Wei Chen, director of marketing department of Changfeng Group." Li Chu said with a raised lip.

"Wei Chen?" After the editor heard the name, he tried his best to search for the impression of the name in his mind. It was not very clear, but he had a slight impression that he was a top student of Q University.

"Manager Li, you should know the nature of our magazine. Although Wei Chen is the director of the marketing department of Changfeng Group, as far as I know, he has only been in office for a few months. It is still okay to publish an exclusive interview in the magazine. But being on the cover is a bit unqualified, right?" The editor-in-chief was also a little rude. After all, it was his own magazine, and he didn't let Li Chu act so randomly.

Li Chu was not angry, and still smiled and said: "Editor-in-chief, do you know how old Wei Chen is this year?" "

About thirty?" The editor-in-chief said, for the position of director of Changfeng Group, you can't be in your early twenties.

"Editor-in-chief, you are wrong." Li Chu said somewhat mysteriously: "He is only twenty-four years old this year. He is in his prime." "

Twenty-four? Impossible!" The editor-in-chief was a little unbelievable, "Ordinary Aren’t people just graduating from college?”