Chapter 173 - 174

Chapter 173: Delivery of Comics

Morey sat on the sofa for a while, his fingers never leaving the business magazine.

This exclusive interview with Wei Chen made Te admire this young man, but if he had arranged all of this today, he would not take this young man seriously.

Competence is one thing, he prefers people who are honest and forthright rather than people who start calculating from the beginning.

Of course, intrigue is the general tone in the shopping mall, but no one likes to be plotted against.

He had just given the young painter a business card. If this young man named Wei Chen was plotting against him from the beginning, then Morey believed that this young man would call him soon.

"Daddy!" At this time, a delicate voice broke Morey's thinking. His daughter Lina appeared in front of him wearing a black short skirt. "Daddy, do I look good like this?" Lina asked. Morey blinked, charming.

Morey praised: "It's so beautiful, my baby."

Fathers are always sensitive, and soon he noticed that Lina was in a happy mood, so he asked: "My baby, you found it." Do you have your Prince Charming?"

It was just a casual question, but Lina nodded heavily, "Yes, Daddy, I got back the Prince Charming who left me last year." She put on exquisite makeup, The brown eyes seemed to sparkle.

"Really?" Morey was a little surprised, "Is he the Chinese named Tree?" "

Yes, I met him yesterday. It must be God who heard my prayer and sent my prince charming to me. In front of me." Lina held her hands in her hands, looking pious.

"Now that we have found Prince Charming this time, we can't let him run away." Morey smiled, with some fondness in his eyes. In Lina's words, she and his Prince Charming were very much in love, but last year, for some reason, his Prince Charming returned to China.

Morey thought that there would be no further development after Lina and Tree broke off contact, but now it seems that God really wants to bring this relationship together, so he let Lina meet his Prince Charming again here. .

"Daddy, you see God has mercy on me, so can I stay in China for a few more days until I bring my Prince Charming back to the United States?" Lina said with a wink, spitting out a big red number. The lipsticked lips were slightly pursed.

"Okay." As the father of a doting daughter, Morey agreed simply, "But you have to pay attention to your safety. Daddy will be waiting for your good news in the United States." Lina rushed to trap Morey

. neck, leaving a fierce red lip on Morey's face, "Daddy, I'll go out first." "

Go, go." Morey waved his hand and asked Lina to leave. There is an old saying in China that goes, women are not allowed to attend college, and it is indeed true.

Morey's originally gloomy mood improved a lot because of the mess caused by the caring little cotton-padded jacket. When his eyes fell on the business magazine on the coffee table, he still let out a light snort of disdain.

Wei Chen had no idea that he had given Mr. Morey a bad impression due to various coincidences. At the moment, he and Chen Li were strolling leisurely in the ancient town. It was very pleasant with small bridges and flowing water.

Of course, with Chen Li here, Wei Chen's best travel routes are naturally distributed according to food. Chen Li likes to eat more and more now. When he hears about food, his eyes light up.

As long as Chen Li doesn't eat up his stomach, Wei Chen will let Chen Li eat. He won't deliberately control and manage Chen Li. Chen Li also has a sense of proportion. When he eats to a certain extent, he will will stop.