Chapter 245 - 246

Chapter 245

After hearing these four words, Wei Chen held Chen Li's hand and couldn't help but tighten it.

He originally thought that Li Li was reborn like him, but he took away the memories before his rebirth. However, because of his autism, Li Li could not remember it for the time being. After being stimulated by Xu Ruru's hypnosis, he finally used the memory of his dream to The form reminds me of past lives.

However, he only now knows the reason. The reason why he is troubled by nightmares day and night is because he was given psychological hints by Liant. However, the scene in the dream was similar to that in his previous life, so he subconsciously made the right choice based on the memory of his previous life.

"Achen." Chen Li felt a little worried when he felt Wei Chen holding his hand harder. As for what Lan Xiping just said, Chen Li was still a little confused.

Wei Chen came back to his senses, rubbed Chen Li's hair with his other hand, and said comfortingly: "I'm fine." Then he turned to Lan Xiping and asked: "Why did Chen Yunsheng want Li Li to be brain-dead?" "His

daughter A heart replacement is needed." Lan Xiping frowned, "Chen Li's surname is Chen, so he and Chen Yunsheng are father and son, right?" "

Legally, yes." Wei Chen said, he did not want to admit that the Chen family was Li Li's. Relatives, they are not worthy at all.

"No wonder." Lan Xiping frowned deeper and deeper, with an angry look in his eyes. "I was still wondering how Chen Yunsheng could obtain Chen Li's heart even if Chen Li was brain dead. Now I know. , is this a father? Why are you so vicious! In order to save your daughter, you can give up one of your sons!"

Chen Yunsheng is Chen Li's father, so after Chen Li's brain death, Chen Yunsheng has the right to help Chen Li decide whether to donate The body, in this case, they can use some means to replace Chen Li's heart with Chen Yu's body!

The state stipulates that living people cannot donate their hearts, so the Chen family used such vicious methods to make a person brain-dead. If there was no such rule that living people could not donate their hearts, would the Chen family just kill people and take their hearts?

Lan Xiping was born in a harmonious small mountain village. Although he had some annoying relatives, they were just petty troubles. When had he ever seen such a dark side? For a moment, I felt so filled with indignation that I even had the mentality to make the teacher refuse to accept Chen Yu as a patient.

But Lan Xiping calmed down quickly. Let’s not talk about whether Chen Yu is innocent. He will be a doctor in the future, and his duty is to save lives and heal the wounded. Regardless of whether the human nature is good or bad, he has the responsibility to treat those under his command. patient. However, what he does is to treat patients through formal means. Like this, he firmly refuses!

Only now did Chen Li understand. He held Wei Chen's hand and looked at Wei Chen blankly, "Achen, do they want to kill me?" Wei Chen promised: "

Li Li, I can't Let them succeed!" Wei Chen did not choose to hide Chen Li. If he wanted to hide it, Chen Li would not have heard what he and Lan Xiping said just now.

The strange thing is that Chen Li didn't feel any fear or nervousness at this moment. Instead, he said with a crooked look, "Achen, I believe you."

Wei Chen leaned over and kissed Chen Li's lips, "Li Li, Thank you for your trust."

Although there are thorns on the road to the future, as long as they face it hand in hand, they will be happy even if they overcome the thorns with bare hands, even if they are scarred.