Chapter 379 - 380

Chapter 379

The turbulent days of Zhenxiong's arrest are finally over, and time has returned to calm.

The Wei family is on the right track, and Wei Chen doesn't have to wake up early and work late at night like before. He has more time to return to his family.

Regarding this, the happiest person is Chen Li.

Although he had lived with Wei Chen for the past six months, because Wei Chen was too busy, the two of them didn't actually spend much time together.

However, Chen Li understood Wei Chen and did not complain a word during this period and fully supported Wei Chen's work.

As for Qiuqiu, he didn't alienate Wei Chen just because he didn't get along with Wei Chen much in the past six months. Instead, he became closer to Wei Chen.

It was the weekend, and Wei Chen finally had some free time and did not go to work.

Qiuqiu rested on Wei Chen's body as soon as he woke up early. No matter what methods Chen Li used, he could not tear Qiuqiu off Wei Chen's body.

Chen Li was unhappy. He deliberately pouted his mouth and ignored Qiuqiu. He let Qiuqiu scream however he wanted without turning his head.

Qiuqiu became anxious and lay on Chen Li's back, calling daddy, daddy all the time.

After all, Chen Li couldn't pretend anymore, turned around and threw Qiuqiu on the bed. The father and son lay on the bed for a while. Qiuqiu was no match for his father and begged for mercy.

"Big Daddy, save me." Qiuqiu's vocabulary is getting bigger and bigger now. He can speak a little bit in many aspects, and his voice is clear and unambiguous.

Wei Chen also rushed forward, pressing the father and son on the bed under him, and stayed with them for a while.

During the rare holiday, Wei Chen didn't go anywhere at home. He wanted to spend more time with Chen Li and Qiuqiu, and also planned to take them out to play.

However, Wei Chen's plan did not come true. The family of three went downstairs, only to see Mr. Wei sitting on the sofa with a worried look on his face.

"Grandpa, what's wrong?" Wei Chen asked.

In the past six months, the relationship between grandfather and grandson has eased a lot.

Mr. Wei said: "I just received a notice that Wei Zhenxiong was deported to the country of corruption. He happened to have a criminal record in the country, so he was arrested." He had no intention of hiding Wei Chen and told Wei Chen truthfully.

As for why he was sent back to the country by the corrupt country, Wei Chen had some guesses in his mind.

It is estimated that when Wei Zhenxiong donated money to abscond, his destination was Fu Country. Now half a year has passed and he can no longer survive in Fu Country, so he went to find Fang Yun.

Wei Zhenxiong did such an outrageous thing to Fang Yun, so he still expects Fang Yun to take him in?

A phone call alerted the police, and Wei Zhenxiong was discovered and sent back to China.

Wei Chen was not worried about Wei Zhenxiong at all, but worried about Fang Yun.

Calculating the time difference, Wei Chen called Fang Yun at a time that would not disturb Fang Yun.

The call was quickly connected. Fang Yun probably guessed Wei Chen's purpose and said, "Ah Shen, I'm fine. He came to see me the day before yesterday, but I turned him away. He was probably afraid of being recognized. I didn't dare to make a fuss. But I still called the police."