Chapter 161 - 162

Chapter 161 A Fan Girl

Chen Li's voice was full of worry, and he was deeply afraid that Wei Chen had been injured by the fall just now.

After Wei Chen heard Chen Li's words, a look of pain immediately appeared in his eyes. Chen Li noticed it and his whole body tensed up, "Achen, where are you injured?" He was even a little at a loss.

The pained look in Wei Chen's eyes disappeared instantly. With one force, he turned over and pressed Chen Li under him. He lowered his head and kissed Chen Li's lips, giving Chen Li a passionate and passionate kiss.

I don't know how long it took before Wei Chen raised his head. Apart from the deep smile, there was no pain in his eyes. Wei Chen was obviously playful and teasing Chen Li just now.

"I'm fine, nothing happened at all." Wei Chen said, then stood up and jumped around under Chen Li's worried eyes.

Chen Li felt relieved and didn't care about Wei Chen teasing him. He walked over and helped up the fallen bicycle before stepping on it. The fall just now did not scare Chen Li away.

Wei Chen also felt that Chen Li would not be able to practice cycling after he fell. He still followed Chen Li, staring closely at Chen Li's movements. As soon as Chen Li became unbalanced, Wei Chen would He immediately stepped forward to hold the bicycle body, and Chen Li did not fall again.

The lights on the roadside were a little dim, and the night had darkened in the blink of an eye, but Chen Li could already ride his bicycle safely for a distance. The car body would not shake, and Chen Li was not anxious.

Chen Li rode his bicycle back from where he had just been riding, and parked it right next to Wei Chen. He looked at Wei Chen with bright eyes and said, "Achen, I can ride now."

Wei Chen lowered his head and kissed Chen Li's smooth forehead, and praised: "Li Li is great!"

Chen Li's eyebrows were curled up and he was very happy to receive Wei Chen's compliment.

Wei Chen got on the bicycle and said: "Li Li, you sit in the back and I'll give you a ride."

Chen Li sat on the back seat obediently. Without Wei Chen's need to say anything, Chen Li's hand hugged him unconsciously. With Wei Chen's waist, Wei Chen and Chen Li walked around in the night. The evening breeze blew gently on their faces, which was a little cold, but the hearts between the two of them were incomparably ironing.

Although after last night's practice, Chen Li was already able to ride a bicycle, Wei Chen still sent Chen Li to class the next day. After all, Chen Li was a novice. He could ride so smoothly last night because there were no people on that road at that time. .

With Chen Li's current condition, he would be nervous and scared when seeing strangers. Once Chen Li was allowed to ride on the road, Wei Chen could not predict the outcome, and he was also afraid of such an outcome.

Chen Li knew Wei Chen's worries and did not rush to ask him to go to school. In fact, deep down in his heart, he still hoped that Wei Chen could send him to school.

Chen Li didn't know that what he had to do now was to resist the voice deep in his heart and no longer be sucked in by that voice.

After Wei Chen sent Chen Li to the classroom of the Academy of Fine Arts of Q University, he left. Chen Li's condition was getting better and better. In the past, he would stand uneasily outside the window and secretly watch Chen Li. But now, He found that Chen Li had adapted to this group. As long as people in this group did not take the initiative to approach Chen Li, Chen Li would not be nervous in it.

This discovery made Wei Chen very happy, so he gradually felt relieved.

Moreover, Wei Chen also discovered that every student in this class was very friendly to Chen Li. They seemed to have reached a consensus and would not take the initiative to disturb Chen Li. Even when Chen Li was in the class, their conversations were He would keep his voice as low as possible and try not to scare Chen Li with his discussion.