Chapter 197 - 198

Chapter 197 Can't Say It

"Okay, I won't answer it." Wei Chen said and directly added the call to the blacklist.

Yes, as Chen Li said, he didn't want to answer the call. Although in his previous life he had hoped that the owner of this phone number would call him, now, he didn't want to answer the call.

When you don't see any use, just put it aside and ignore it. When you need it, just think of a few phone calls to get him back and help them unconditionally complete what they want to accomplish.

He, Wei Chen, is not an object, so Wei Chen cannot agree with their mentality, even if they are his parents.

Yes, the number on the caller ID of Wei Chen's mobile phone just now came from Wei Chen's mother, Fang Yun.

Needless to say, Wei Chen also knew why Fang Yun called him on this special day, especially after Wei Zhenxiong called him. Fang Yun's purpose was obvious.

Because he knew the purpose of Fang Yun's sudden call to him, Wei Chen didn't want to deal with Fang Yun.

Wei Chen held Chen Li's hand tightly and said, "Let's get in." After saying this, he opened the car door for Chen Li and let Chen Li get in first. There is no joy or sorrow in my heart.

Wei Chen thought that in the endless days to come, all his emotions should come from Chen Li.

After Wei Chen buckled Chen Li's seat belt, he kissed Chen Li gently on the lips, then got into the driver's seat and drove to the community where the Sheng family villa was located.

Fang Yun, who was far away in the magic city, frowned and put down her phone. She never thought that Wei Chen would hang up her call. She looked at the screen of her phone in silence for a while, and then comforted herself and said that Wei Chen probably slipped the wrong one. Fang Yun just hung up the phone, so Fang Yun dialed Wei Chen's number again.

However, this time, the call was rejected without even ringing the ringtone. After doing this several times, Fang Yun finally realized that Wei Chen had directly blocked her mobile phone number.

Wei Chen blocked her number!

Fang Yun's brows furrowed deeper and deeper, and a few crow's feet appeared on her well-maintained face. She clutched her phone tightly in her hand and sat motionless on the sofa, as if digesting the news.

She dialed again in disbelief, but the miracle didn't happen. The gentle female voice on the phone was telling her that her mother's phone number had really been blacklisted by Wei Chen, her son!

For a moment, Fang Yun didn't know what she was feeling in her heart. She knew clearly why Wei Chen didn't answer her call. This was the result of her own doing.

In the past, she didn't care what Wei Chen thought or how Wei Chen would be hurt, because she knew that no matter what, Wei Chen still longed for the love of her mother, so no matter how partial she was, Why did she turn a blind eye to him? She knew in her heart that Wei Chen still regarded her as his mother and wanted to get his mother's love from her. In this way, no matter what the situation was in the end, Wei Chen still had her as his mother in his heart.

But now, Fang Yun was not sure, so she started to panic. Did Wei Chen no longer want to get maternal love and care from her?

Although Fang Yun didn't want to admit it, the facts were ruthlessly placed in front of her now.

The person who caused this result was herself. It was Fang Yun who cut off the mother-son relationship between her and Wei Chen!

"Didilingling"