Chapter 305 - 306

Chapter 305: Taking leave to go to work

Chen Yunlan did not mention the fact that he was knocked unconscious by Chen Shihuai, Chen Yunsheng and his son. Naturally, others would not mention it in front of him. This incident was like an episode, casting a shadow on their lives. A small stone.

However, this stone does not seem to cause any splash, but everyone knows that there is a turbulent undercurrent underneath, and maybe one of them will set off a huge wave.

Wei Chen and Chen Li know this very well, and Chen Yunlan also knows this very well, so now, they are extremely careful every time they go out. During special times, they need to pay special attention to many things.

Sure enough, it is right to be careful. On the last day of the National Day holiday, the bodyguard responsible for protecting them caught a sneaky woman outside the community where Wei Chen and Chen Li lived. She was carrying a fruit knife in her hand.

This woman, Chen Li, knew Wei Chen, and Chen Yunlan also knew her. She was Chen Yunsheng's wife, Du Lihun.

If you asked Chen Li who he was most afraid of in the past so many gloomy days, Chen Li would definitely say Du Lihun.

Chen Li is sensitive, and he can detect that all the abuse he has suffered before was caused by Du Lixin. It can be said that Du Lijun was the one who pushed him into the abyss.

Chen Li thought that when Du Lihun appeared in front of him again, he would be scared, timid, and forgetful. But this time, Chen Li didn't have any fear. Instead, he was affectionate and calm, without any waves in his heart.

Wei Chen was always paying attention to Chen Li's reaction, and now was no exception. He held Chen Li's hand tightly and gave Chen Li strength in this silent way. Chen Li felt Wei Chen's reaction. Worried, he turned to look at Wei Chen and gave a faint smile.

Wei Chen immediately understood the meaning of Chen Li's smile, and the worry in his eyes disappeared and suddenly softened.

His Li Li has come out, and has completely come out of the gloomy memory.

Du Lihun's hands were restrained by the bodyguards, and the fruit knife in her hands had been thrown away long ago, but now there was no fear on her face, and her eyes were full of hatred, staring at Chen Li. .

This is Du Lihun. In fact, at first glance, Wei Chen, Chen Li, and Chen Yunlan did not recognize that the crazy woman with messy hair in front of them, whose hair had been dyed mostly white, was the aloof nobleman of the Chen family. Du Lixun.

Du Lixin has gone crazy.

This is what Chen Yunlan is thinking. Regardless of her appearance or mental state, Du Lihun is a madman now!

She resented Chen Li. She believed that Chen Li had ruined everything for her, killed her daughter, put his son in jail, and ruined her family. Her heart has been devoured by hatred. Yesterday, she heard that her husband and father-in-law were taken to the police station. The last straw for her appeared. So today, she carried the fruit knife regardless and wanted to fool Chen Li. Vent anger.

Fortunately, Chen Li and the others were alert enough during this period and caught the person before Du Lihun took action, otherwise no one would have expected the result.

Du Lihun was finally taken away. As for where she was taken, Chen Li did not ask. No matter where she was, this was the fate Du Lihun deserved and she did not deserve sympathy.

In the blink of an eye, the National Day holiday has passed. Wei Chen has to go back to Changfeng to go to work, but Chen Li does not have to go back to Q University to attend classes. His painting exhibition is still going on. His excellent painting skills and gratifying results have won the Q University Academy of Fine Arts. The leadership of the university unanimously agreed that Chen Li could graduate early.