Chapter 027 - 028

Chapter 027: The door is evil.

Everyone looked towards the door following the source of the sound, and saw a man leaning against the door, with his hands folded across his chest, looking at them with raised eyebrows.

"Master Yan, are you back?" The servant of the Wei family saw Wei Yan leaning against the door of the living room and hurriedly greeted him and helped Wei Yan pick up the luggage at his feet.

Wei Yan followed the servant into the hall, and when he came to Mr. Wei, he opened his arms, gave Mr. Wei a big hug, and said with an affectionate look on his face: "Grandpa, I'm back, did you miss me? "

Do you remember to come back?" Mr. Wei glanced at Wei Yan, his tone no longer dignified.

The people on the side were convinced that Wei Yan was Mr. Wei's most beloved grandson. He not only supported Wei Yan in pursuing his favorite job, but also showed his only love to Wei Yan.

"Grandpa is at home. How can I rest assured when I'm outside? Of course I have to come back to see grandpa from time to time." Wei Yan's mouth was also sweet, coaxing the old man to smile happily.

At this time, other people saw that the excitement was over, so they got up and left one after another. Although they were also members of the Wei family, they were all from the side family. After seeing the excitement, it was unreasonable for them to stay in the main house.

As soon as these people left, the Wei family suddenly became quiet. Wei Yan helped the old man sit down on the sofa, gently kneaded the old man's shoulders with his slender hands, and said: "I just heard them say that Achen is getting married. Now, it's still with the Chen family... uh... Chen Li, grandpa, right?"

"Yes." The old man uttered a single tone, and now he was comfortably closing his eyes to rest.

When Wei Yan saw the old man's appearance, he knew that the old man had no desire to discuss this topic, so he opened his mouth to talk about another topic, but he was getting along with the old man happily.

During dinner, Wei Chen did not bring Chen Li down for dinner, so the housekeeper asked the servant to prepare a dinner for two and bring it to Wei Chen's room. The servant took the dinner and wanted to go up, but was stopped by Wei Yan.

"I haven't seen Achen for a long time, let me take it up." After saying that, regardless of the servant's reaction, he took the plate from the servant's hand, stepped out of the restaurant and went upstairs.

"Dong dong!"

Wei Yan knocked on Wei Chen's door gently, until Wei Chen's deep voice came from inside, "The door is unlocked, come in." After that, Wei Yan opened the door and walked in.

At this moment, Chen Li had just washed his hair and was sitting on the edge of the bed. Wei Chen held an electric dryer in his hand and shook it gently. The warm air flowed through Chen Li's slightly longer hair.

"Li Li, can you go and cut your hair shorter tomorrow?" Wei Chen's slender fingers passed through Chen Li's soft hair and asked Chen Li's opinion softly.

Chen Li stared ahead and said nothing.

"I will go with you." Wei Chen's movements became gentler.

Chen Li still didn't answer, not even nodding or shaking his head.

"After the hair is cut, I will take you to see some painting materials. I don't understand this aspect. You can go and see for yourself. Pick whatever you like." Wei Chen offered his killer.

Chen Li still looked blank and did not respond.

Wei Chen said: "Then it's settled, Li Li is so good~"