Chapter 353 - 354

Chapter 353 Several Videos

Yes, Wei Chen and Jiang Ye started to fight back.

After dormant for more than two months, this perfect opportunity finally came.

Since the Chen family is trying to use public opinion to hurt people, they will give the Chen family a taste of public opinion's counterattack.

The first step is to release the truth video from Chen Li's supporters.

The first video, which was a bit long, came from a reporter from a painting and calligraphy magazine.

The shooting time of this video happened to be when Chen Li participated in the Dream Cup and won the Dream Cup gold medal, but was questioned for plagiarism.

The content in the video is that the chairman committee of the Dream Cup held a press conference to help clarify that Chen Li did not plagiarize.

The reporter who posted this video said: "When "Light" came out, it caused a sensation in the calligraphy and painting circles, but some people used tricks to frame the then Dream Cup gold medal winner for plagiarism. Of course, I posted this video today not because I wanted to Some people who covered their eyes believed that Chen Li did not plagiarize, but wanted you to pay attention to the short story told by Zhao Liyou, the president of the Calligraphy and Painting Association at the time."

What short story Zhao Liyou said at that time was a simple copy of Chen Li's I summarized my life experience and let everyone know that Chen Li is an autistic person.

Of course, even after the video came out, there was still a group of people shouting that they didn’t believe it. Autism and tragic life experience were just a persona sold by Chen Li.

The blogger who posted this video did not explain it and allowed his Weibo to be besieged by netizens until the next video came up.

The shooting location of this video is the restaurant downstairs of Changfeng Group, and it comes from a diner in the restaurant at that time.

At that time, he just thought that Chen Li and Wei Chen were very good-looking, and wanted to take a photo of them, but by mistake, he recorded what happened in the restaurant.

Chen Li's supporters contacted everyone who was eating in the restaurant at the time, and finally found the diner and bought the video.

The video clearly recorded the entire process of what happened, and even included the sound.

The blogger who posted the video said: "The real video is here. As for the paragraph that was first circulated, anyone who is not blind can tell who is taking it out of context by comparing it. What happened at that time is here, It is clear who is arrogant and who uses power to overwhelm others. Of course, this is not the point. What I want to emphasize is that through this video, we can see that when a dozen students walked towards Chen Li, Chen Li shivered. If you were just a normal person, you wouldn't react in fear when you saw a dozen students walking towards you, right?"

This video happened to verify that Chen Li's previous video said that Chen Li was himself A person with autism says.

Of course, with the real video in front of them, netizens can believe it.

But what does that mean?

It can only mean that Chen Li and Wei Chen did not use their power to overwhelm others when they were in the restaurant, but does it mean that Chen Li and Wei Chen did not seek to seize the Chen family's property?

When these two videos came out, the netizens below have always been in a state of disbelief, I don’t believe it.

But now there is a saying called asking for a hammer and getting a hammer.