Chapter 287 - 288

Chapter 287 Full Moon

Received praise from Wei Chen, Chen Li was very excited. He changed Qiuqiu's diaper on a time, as if he had accomplished a big event. His big eyes were shining brightly, and he had a full mouth in his mouth. of excitement and excitement.

Wei Chen made milk powder, came over with a bottle, stretched out his hand and rubbed Chen Li's head, his eyes gentle.

Chen Li threw away the diaper he had changed and followed Wei Chen. His eyes fell on Wei Chen's hand. It was obvious that he wanted to feed Qiuqiu himself.

Qiuqiu is a child who doesn't like to cry very much, but when he cries, he can be very fierce. He has to be carried back and forth before he stops. He is probably hungry at this moment, so he opens his mouth and starts crying in Fang Yun's arms. Get up.

Wei Chen went over and quickly took Qiuqiu into his arms. It was obviously not the full moon yet and he didn't recognize people yet, but Qiuqiu stopped crying once he was in Wei Shen's arms. Lying quietly on Wei Chen's hand.

After several days of study, Wei Chen was able to hold Qiuqiu in a decent manner without making Qiuqiu feel uncomfortable at all. Wei Chen held Qiuqiu with one hand and put the pacifier near Qiuqiu's mouth with the other. He opened his mouth and took the ball in, taking big gulps. He was obviously hungry.

Chen Li stood aside, watching Qiuqiu drinking milk intently, and even swallowed unconsciously. It was not that Chen Li wanted to drink milk, but seeing Qiuqiu eating so deliciously, he subconsciously action.

It has been more than ten days since Qiuqiu was born. Chen Li is recovering well. The incision has healed. He can run and jump and is very energetic.

Wei Chen saw Chen Li's actions. While feeding Qiuqiu, he tilted his head and said in Wei Chen's ear: "I prepared your favorite food for you in the kitchen. You can eat some later. Remember to secretly Let's eat."

Chen Li's eyes suddenly lit up, and he nodded hurriedly towards Wei Chen, then stood on tiptoes and gave Wei Chen a kiss on the face!

These days, his meals are extremely monotonous, all confinement meals. Although Chen Li has a foodie nature, he will get tired of eating the same thing every day. He feels that his mouth has faded away now, and he will not eat anymore. Eat anything else and his sense of taste will disappear!

After that, Chen Li sneaked into the kitchen while the two elders of the family were not paying attention. When he saw the oily dish hidden in the pot by Wei Chen, Chen Li felt a glutton in his stomach. About to rush out.

He glanced at the living room and saw that Chen Yunlan and Fang Yun were teasing Qiuqiu and would come to the kitchen soon, so he happily ate the extra meal Wei Chen gave him.

But how could Chen Yunlan and Fang Yun not know all this.

Chen Yunlan and Wei Chen said: "You just dote on him too much."

Wei Chen gently squeezed Qiuqiu's hand, his eyebrows gentle, "I asked Lan Xiping, and now there is no problem.

Chen Yunlan has no problem with someone . She was naturally happy to see the result of doting on her son so much, and was happy for Chen Li, so she asked another question, "Now that Li Li has given birth, when do you plan to return to China? "

" Let's wait until the ball is a little bigger. "Wei Chen said, but Wei Chen knew that he couldn't go back too late. First of all, he had been suspended for so long. No company would suspend a senior executive for such a long time, so the pressure from the board of directors was all supported by the Sheng family. After Sheng Jiaqi knew that Chen Li must have given birth, she called him to ask when he would come back. He thought he couldn't bear it. Furthermore, Mr. Qu was