Chapter 117 - 118

Chapter 117 Born for Painting

After viewing all the entries in the Dream Cup Imperial City Division, Sylvester declined the invitation from the Dream Cup Organizing Committee, hailed a taxi, and signed the school name of Q University. Ben Q Da.

Sylvester is a lifelong honorary professor at the Q University Academy of Fine Arts. He has unimpeded access to Q Nature, and he goes directly to Zhuge Yu's studio.

When Sylvester arrived at Q University, Zhuge Yu happened to finish a class, and Chen Li followed Zhuge Yu out. The two returned to the studio together and saw Sylvester waiting at the door.

Zhuge Yu was not surprised that Sylvester appeared. After all, the Dream Cup had begun, and this guy would never miss the Chinese Dream Cup every year. But it’s just for viewing. After so many years, I haven’t seen Sylvester take one of the many contestants of the Dream Cup back to be his apprentice.

"Hey, Zhuge." The blond old man greeted Zhuge Yu with a big smile.

"Sylvester." Zhuge Yu also greeted him with a smile. As he finished speaking, he had already opened the door of the studio, and a smell of raw materials came to his nostrils.

When Zhuge Yu and Chen Li walked into the studio, Sylvester realized that Chen Li was standing behind Zhuge Yu and felt that this young man looked familiar.

"Zhuge, don't you want to introduce me to him?" Sylvester walked quickly to Zhuge Yu and asked.

Sylvester was a complete stranger to Chen Li. He was a little scared when he saw Sylvester now. He stayed far away from Sylvester. When he saw Sylvester approaching, he Chen Li selectively took a few steps back.

Sylvester noticed Chen Li's movements, and the scene in the Magic City a few months ago came to mind. At that moment, he knew why he felt that this young man looked familiar, because this young man was captured in "As You Like". Zhuge Yu was full of praise for the young man.

"This is my student, Chen Li." Zhuge Yu said, not forgetting to add: "He is a little afraid of strangers. If you scare him, I will never end it with you!" Sylvester thought to himself, as expected

, Zhuge Yu really accepted the boy who was doing whatever he wanted as his student.

"Aren't you delaying him?" Sylvester said with a frown, some disapproval in his words.

He still remembered clearly that at that time, this young man was painting traditional Chinese paintings of China, and Zhuge Yu majored in oil painting, and his major was not suitable for him. How could he teach Chen Li to paint traditional Chinese paintings? There is a saying in the State of China, it seems to be that people who mislead people are open to the public.

Thinking like this, Sylvester said the words "misleading people".

When he was doing whatever he wanted, he saw this young man's painting. Although he didn't know much about Chinese traditional painting, the painting left a very deep impression on him. He could tell at a glance that this young man had a very strong ability in painting. talent.

"Half of the oil paintings in this studio are by my students. After you read them, tell me about the mistakes that have been made." Zhuge Yu became unhappy, and his face immediately became stern, staring at Chu and Silvis. Te said.

"Why are you still as anxious as before!" Sylvester complained, but his steps were already moving.

Sylvester and Zhuge Yu are old friends. It can be seen at a glance that the painting was painted by Zhuge Yu, and that painting was not painted by Zhuge Yu. Indeed, as Zhuge Yu said, most of the paintings in the studio were painted by Zhuge Yu. None of the oil paintings were by Zhuge Yu, so the rest were painted by this young man who looked a little timid.