Chapter 087 - 088

Chapter 087: Worrying about gain and loss

Wei Chen has a very good nature, coupled with a face that cannot express any expression, which makes Wei Chen give the impression that he is super calm, so calm that even if the mountain collapses in front of him, his face does not change. kind. In fact, Wei Chen is such a person.

But at this moment, Wei Chen's eyes showed embarrassment. He was standing naked in the bathroom, and it even felt like his hands were not hands and his feet were not talking.

He looked at Chen Li with clear eyes and opened his mouth to say something, but found that he couldn't say anything.

Chen Li stood at the door of the bathroom, looking at Wei Chen for a moment. He didn't know what came to his mind suddenly. Perhaps sensing Wei Chen's embarrassment, Chen Li withdrew and held the door for Wei Chen. It's closed.

It wasn't until the moment the door closed that Wei Chen breathed a sigh of relief and took another quick shower. Now that his clothes were gone, he had something to cover his body. When he saw Chen Li again, Wei Chen It's not so embarrassing anymore. Wei Chen originally wanted to explain it to Chen Li, but he thought there was no need to explain it. Even if Chen Li knew about it in the future, he would just treat it as a normal phenomenon.

When Chen Li saw Wei Chen coming out, his eyes stayed on Wei Chen's face, and he was a little confused about what he had just seen.

Wei Chen sensed Chen Li's doubts. He coughed and said, "You will know later." With just one sentence, the matter was revealed.

Chen Li knew that Wei Chen didn't want to say anything more about this matter, so he stopped looking at it. In an instant, Chen Li's eyes became serious, obviously wanting to continue the topic that Wei Chen had been talking about before he went to take a shower. .

Wei Chen sat next to Chen Li, stretched out his hand to hold Chen Li's hand, and said, "Li Li, I'm actually very selfish."

Chen Li looked at Wei Chen, a little confused.

"Sometimes, I don't want you to get better, because I don't want anyone else in your world. This idea is very selfish, and I know it. But I can't control myself from thinking about it. So when I When I know that you have the opportunity to learn painting from a world-class artist, while I am happy for you, I don’t want to hand you over. I am afraid, I am afraid that there is something more important in your world. After that, there is no place for me in my heart."

If someone had told Wei Chen before meeting Chen Li that one day you would be worried about gains and losses because of a person, then Wei Chen would have scoffed. Wei Chen has always known that he is an extremely rational person and does not act emotionally. However, now, Wei Chen realizes that his reason is so insignificant in the face of love.

There is actually a reason why Wei Chen has such thoughts, because Wei Chen feels that at this stage, Chen Li still doesn’t know what liking is, what love is, and being with him is entirely because he relies on himself and is his first What saved him from the Chen family, and even his dependence on himself, most likely came from the nestling plot, not love at all.

So one day, when Chen Li comes out of his autism and knows what love is, will he realize that his feelings for Wei Chen are not love at all? Just dependence? So by that time, what will Wei Chen mean to Chen Li?

The almost perverted possessiveness in Wei Chen's heart actually stems from this uncertainty and worries about gains and losses. I want to confine Chen Li to his own world, so that whether it is dependence or love, Chen Li will always be by Wei Chen's side.

Chen Li stretched out a hand that was not held by Wei Chen and gently touched Wei Chen's face. He did not speak, but looked at Wei Chen's complex eyes with clear eyes.