Troublesome Angel

I live in a land close to another land. Actually you have to dig approximately 60 metres to get to that 'other' land.

That 'other' land is called the 'Underworld' that's the formal name but people really call it ...

Hell.

The inhabitants/natives are demons. Giant black wings, golden eyes and their fashion taste is gothic like.

I live in Heaven so I'm an angel. Our appearance is opposite to Demons. Neat, clean and pure looking. Glowing wings and eyes.

Since I'm an angel you might think all angels are pure and good. No ... most of us are but you don't see the bad ones. They are all fallen angels they are locked up in hell.

Demons well ... they are behaved ... but that's about it. It's in their nature to be bad so most of them are mad and misbehave all the time. God put spiked collars on them to prevent them doing anything too bad. But they are still greedy and just a terrifying species to begin with.

I am just a troublesome angel ... I take risks. That's what's so troublesome about me. But what I believe is that deep down in the pure angel council ... corruption lies. The only way to expose that corruption is to cause trouble.

This Fanfic might contain mature themes. And smut :P