Amendments

After finding out the news, I froze. Why would they try to make all evil spiritual beings disappear?

The need to understand that the tragedy that struck Dunbroch was not The Prince I knew at all, yes he can be cruel but he wouldn't do anything extreme.

I don't believe he is evil. He is twisted and complex to understand, but I know. I just know. That the Captotrix unleashed a completely different entity.

I know that The Prince believes differently, he thinks that is apart of him. That darkness is lurking beneath his skin.

I am not making him feel any better. Becoming all selfish and not thoughtful of his emotions.

Jenx is looking through her notes to find something that could fix the situation.

While I walk outside to the fountain, I could see The Prince his hand underneath the water letting the liquid slide in the gaps of his fingers.

"I'm sorry, my Prince." I apologise, "Now is not the time to become soaked up in my own personal feelings."

He turns around and lifts up his eyebrow and he turns back around facing the waterfall.

"That wasn't necessary." He responds blankly.

"I just wanted you to know that isn't apart of you. That thing that emerged and brought chaos, was just using your power and body." I inform him.

"Yet I still have the hands of a monster." He tells me, "I have felt the effects of everything that this 'thing' has brought."

"It's not you! It was the Captotrix!" I shout at him.

"I still did everything. If I had the fight I could've fought against it. But I can't fight against it, that just shows that I am this true monster." He says to me clenching his fist, attempting to catch the water in his palm.

My eyebrow twitches, annoyed. I impulsively splashes the fountain water into his face. And he turns around with wide eyes, and subtle anger.

"Wake up! They say someone else knows a person more than themselves! I know you! You're not that person! You're the Prince that I serve!" I shout at him angrily.

"Stop it." He says with no emotion.

"No I won't!" I shout back.

The Prince walks over to me and grabs my hand and holds it up tightly in between us.

"I'll understand everything you just said..." He mutters and turns away and says in an even more quieter voice, "... If you call me Jack."

I saw a slight pink pigment in his pale cheeks. My eyes grew wide as I also felt the same sensation on my cheeks.

"Jack." I respond.

He turns away even more and lets go of my hand aggressively.

"Yeah, say that from now on," He tells me still turned away from me, "I-It's your own special privilege."

"U-um... okay." I mutter shyly.

I quickly rush back inside.

What is this?! I feel like someone sparked something inside of me.

I have never seen Jack act like that. There are so many different sides of him, I becoming dangerously curious.

"Elsa!" Jenx calls out to me, "If we can stop the ritual in time no one will be disappearing anytime soon."

"But where are they performing it?" I ask her.

"Simply stopping this gang won't be enough. They will relentlessly try to keep at it." She tells me.

"So what do we do?"

"You can spirit contact them. Obviously they have a sickened past with dark spirits like us, but you need to do something." She says to me, "But you need to find their location, they seem to be hidden on the globe."

"... How about Flynn?" I ask her, "The man who took me intending to scalp my wings."

"Oh yeah, that jerk." She works her magic on the globe and he shows up.

"Ah, I guess he is alone now." I say, "He may know the plans of the others."

"Go ahead. Inquire." She tells me.

Jenx suddenly teleports me behind a tree and Flynn is walking passed, not noticing me.

He was all messed up because of Jack's dark matter.

"What was that guys problem?!" He rants to himself, "It was a joke anyway, I've always wanted to see an angel squeal."

I stand there horrified.

A sadist?!

Then suddenly there was a zap out of nowhere in front of Flynn. As the smoke clears, there stood Jack.

He grabs Flynn's hair and holds him up.

"You're pretty messed up aren't you?!" Jack yells tilting his head looking at him struggle.

But then Jack suddenly gets shocked and drops Flynn. He was possibly thinking about how he thought he hurt people.

I emerge out of nowhere and Flynn shuffles back on the ground and stops against a tree.

Jack looks at me coldly, "You can't carry out a mission without your master."

"L-let me handle this!" I exclaim at him.

I look at Flynn, "Where are the people going to perform the ritual?!" I ask aggressively.

I'm not sure why, but I'm getting agitated around Jack.

"I will give you 100 of my feathers if you tell me!" I plead.

Flynn smirks, "I'll take 50 plus your purity."

I stagger back.

"Huh. Is this a joke? She can't agree to anything without me." Jack wryly laughs, "Her chastity is non-negotiable, it clearly belongs to me."

I gasp, "It does not!"

"How about I change the offer?" Jack suggests, "If you don't tell us, I will take all of your earnings; your precious jewels and gold etc."

"Go ahead take it. If you can find it." Flynn smirks.

"Mortals are so good at underestimating. I know were you keep all your treasures, in your home in Corona." Jack says to him.

Flynn narrows his eyes, "How did you know?"

"I know everything. Now tell us. Where did they go?" Jack asks.

"The stones. The stones that stand tall in a circle." Flynn answers.