Overland

"Hiccup ... has no one ever told that to you before?" I ask him with a softer tone.

"W-why do you think that?" He panics in embarrassment. 

"... The way you're acting," I answer then I quickly change back the topic since he seems like he's dying in embarrassment, "Now ... will you help me?"

"Absolutely not." Hiccup firmly stands his ground, "No offense Elsa, but you can't go against that psycho demon."

"Jack is a psycho demon too!" I exclaim, "I can handle Jaspar."

Hiccup shakes his head, "No. You. Can't. My mother witnessed Jaspar as a child, he couldn't control his emotions so he massacred other demons in the slum."

"I met Jaspar as a child." I say, "He's harmless." Although, he did use me for practice once.

"Jaspar just really despises Jack, I don't think he'd hurt me at all." I add.

"Are you kidding me?" Hiccup scoffs, "All the more reason to hurt you since you're clearly on the Jackass' side."

"You're really not changing your mind ... are you?" I ask in subtle frustration.

"I can't lose my credibility." Hiccup tells me and scrunches his fist.

I shake my head, "Well you've lost mine."

____________________________________

Jaspar ... just what are you up to?

You've killed Rapunzel and Kiryan just because of Jack.

Why does he despise Jack so much?

I want to hear it from his mouth.

But first ...

I have to find him.

I can't do that if Hiccup is resting on a stool just outside of my bed. 

I don't know if he takes his job seriously or the money seriously.

I just need to tap into my angel abilities which have been suppressed by the Angel Council, deeming the exercise of angel powers as 'unnecessary'. But knowing I can Spirit Contact which is the highest form of power, I can really do anything.

I channel my Angel energy and hopefully it will help me navigate the whereabouts of Jaspar. I sit up on my bed and cross my legs with my hands resting on my thighs.

The feeling of finding Jaspar. The repetition of 'I found Jaspar'. The energy flowing through my veins. The only time I truly feel like an 'Angel'.

I shift back and forth nauseous. My eyes close shut fully, by force. 

Then I open my eyes but I'm in another body. 

There seems to be a lot of chatter. But it seems like this person is in a recreational room, with wooden flooring and walls. A moderate crowd enjoying a drink. 

But a voice was in isolation and I heard a woman voice say,  "You want to ask about her? That woman was a mysterious one, she came out of nowhere. No one was really close to her."

Then a deep male voice responded, and a glimpse of the red eyes showed Jaspar. He was dressed in more 'human-like' apparel. Brown vest and white shirt, like a peasant disguise.

"Does she not work at this brothel anymore?" He asks.

"That was a long time ago. It's now the Overland Bar. If you want a brothel there's one down the street. But a handsome lad like you wouldn't have to pay for a woman." The middle-aged woman laughs and pours a drink.

"I don't think I'd like who I am." Jaspar responds.

"Sure they would." The woman says.

Jaspar wryly laughs, "I'd like you to tell me where she used to live."

"What are you obsessed with her?" She asks.

"Kind of," He answers, "It's really important you tell me."

"The place is abandoned but it was out in the country, not far from here. If you ask some locals about it they will direct you." The woman responds, "Why are you so interested in the deceased woman who used to work here?"

"She holds all the secrets," He says, "Thank you. There is finally someone who is willing to assist me."

Then once I blinked in that body, I woke up in my own. I basically possessed a random person ...

I now know where to go.

I move the bed curtain out of the way and I see Hiccup just sleeping with the support of the wall. I carefully step on the wooden floors on my way to the door and clutch the knob, as I turn it, Hiccup suddenly wakes up. 

I act quickly and I ... 

... Punch him.

Hiccup falls to floor and I hold my knuckle in complete pain.

I could've spirit contacted him but that would've been extremely tedious and I have no energy left after my accidental possession session.

I make my way to the ground floor and I open the entrance door to creep out. I come across Mavis sitting on the steps outside.

"What are you doing awake Elsa?" She asks, "And outside?"

"I am going to help Jack." I state, "Hiccup was only holding me back."

"How are you going to do that?" Mavis says, "You have no idea where you're going."

"I'll figure it out." I say with confidence.

"You're naive and reckless," She describes me, "I want to let you go so you can really face the consequences, since Jack isn't around."

"I'm not going inside until I do something worthwhile ... that isn't being protected." I explain.

"I like Jack. He reformed this whole place." Mavis tells me, "I may like him a tad too much. But! I will do anything to pay him back. Anything. So I'll fly with you. Just tell me where your headed."

A smile formed on my face, "The abandoned place near Overland Bar."

A/N

More to come folks.