The End

"The Demon Prince near!" The weeping child, Archus cried, the feathers on his small brittle wings begin to shed as fast as his tears. "I saw his angel servant tear Mona apart in just a flash."

"Mona? That old hag ..." The middle-aged demon rocked back and forth of his decaying wooden chair, looking over to the enchanted fire burning in fireplace. "Her vessel was rotting and I've seen it in the flames ... that servant is still only a child and his only job is carry the Prince's cross and handle the holy water."

A demon of the mortal age of 20 enters the lounge sitting on the damaged wooden bench, right beside the older demon and bites on a rotten apple. "No need to worry kid. I 'eard that because of his servant he done with killing demon's rather he curses 'em back to the slums of Hell."

"Rubien?" The older demon straightens his back. "Have you been excessive with the havoc you wreak on the mortals? I told you that we're under the radar."

"We're always under the radar Kjar. Might as well savour all the fresh flesh of the mortals and drag 'em all to Hell with us," he said. "Unlike you, you've lost sight of ya goal- had some fun with some mortal girl and now ya have to take care of your half-blood Archus. Which is a hassle because he cries a lot ... being half human and that."

"... Rubien before I slit your throat you will obey and restrain from doing anything else."

Rubien puts his hands in the air. "I'm just saying that your the one under the radar. You got a half-blood kid, I'm sure the Angel Council will be tryna toss him in the eternal flames as well."

"..."

"I came to this village because I believed in ya vision. You were making satanic cults so demons would be able to escape from Hell, you were making portals," Rubien said. "But all my respect for ya is all gone just 'cause ya were feelin' lonely and had ta take care of this bastard."

"I will kill you! Come 'ere you-" Kjar stood up and his energy exploded.

"Enough!" Archus screams. "They will be here soon!"

Kjar ignored Archus until the flames of the fireplace heightened, growing larger and more vibrant in colour. Kjar slowly walked to the fireplace and examines it closely, Rubien and Archus following. In the flames, it carves out the back of an Angel, an angel with extremely large wings.

"That is no Angel child ..." Kjar mumbled and the atmosphere turns cold as the image of the angel dissipates in the flames.

"The Fallen Angel ..." Rubien mumbles, the attention shifts to him. "Attacks of a flash of bright light, bright enough it'll blind ya have been 'appening a lot."

"That's what killed Mona!" The kid shouts. 

"... Mona?" Rubien's carefree demeanor turns into worry as his body starts involuntarily shaking. "Then the Angel is close ..."

"Angel's have not been on the field for centuries ..."

"Yeah ..." Rubien's voice falters. "But they've been saying there's one Angel, one Angel that answers the folk's prayers."

"... Then you better hope that they didn't pray about you ..."

The window shatters and the glow was so bright that all of them had to shield their eyes. Rubien fell down on the floor and clasped his hands together. "Please! Please don't hurt me!"

"A daughter was violated in her room. A man died from an inhuman choke. Multiple people possessed. Several demon contracts were made," The Fallen Angel said. "... Unforgivable."

"I don't want to go to the eternal flames please!"

"You don't deserve that. You deserve an eternal nothing," The Angel said. "... Goodbye demon."

And as the light faded away, the father and son lifted their eyes from their arms. 

Rubien was gone.

PART 2 WILL BE THE SEQUEL

I was originally going to just do the continuation on this book, but this book is already so long and the next part is a completely DIFFERENT. That cover ^^^ is an alternative cover but the first image will the cover because it suits this one more.

What you read was the prologue. 

So make sure to add the sequel book to your library and I'll see y'all there!