Character Q&A / Final Author's Note

Hello, I sent you all off very quickly when I have a few words to say ... but first the Character Q&A from your comments :)

 but first the Character Q&A from your comments :)

Jack: ...

Jack: I've mainly suffered under second-hand embarrassment from the incompetent Angel she is, why don't you tell them your most embarrassing moment?
Elsa: I have none! Nothing to be ashamed of ...
Jack: How about that time you waltzed in during my bath in the lake?
Elsa: Oh ... *blushes* But you ...! You pinned me down and made very uncomfortable advances at me when you were being controlled by the Captotrix!
Jack: ... What? I don't remember ever doing that ...

 What? I don't remember ever doing that

Jack: ... Uh- um cute ...? I-I don't know ...

Elsa: I'd sleep and have a moment of peace of calm ...

Jenx: My only wish is that I'd be even more smarter when I was young. Maybe I could've saved North ... saved my mother ... if I wasn't so hungry for the crown and the approval of father.

Hans: I was told to marry her and I will fulfil my duty as a good husband. The prospect of falling in love might be fulfilled, she is a lovely Angel and she is the daughter of Agnarr, she is by default a splendid being.

Anna: I don't quite remember- I only remember him spitting out some sort of nonsense! I hated his guts at first, but then he grew on me ...

Kristoff: Anna was pretty sure and she came from a good family ... so I thought 'why not'. Luckily, I think more highly of her now because I love her.

AUTHORS NOTE

Thank you all, I'd like this final chapter for this book to express my gratitude. Without all of your guys support, I probably would have discontinued this series, but seeing you all grow attached with the story and the characters is the greatest pleasure an author has. I love and thank the votes and comments because honestly, they put a smile on my face, knowing that you guys know the story more than me.
I'd love to thank you all for being patient with me, this story has been going on strong for so many years that my writing has evolved ... and so long probably due to my inconsistent updates and thank you all for being understanding. I have been admitted to a prestigious university and life since then has been hard, since everyone is so extremely smart, and you guys commenting and loving the story makes me motivated to update MORE despite needing to dedicate time to academic study—because I need to keep up with the rest.
I remember as a kid I'd make so many stories, so when Wattpad first came out, I 'd just publish stories for fun, if you see my very first published stories they were just ones I did out of nowhere and then people actually liked it. So it's surprising people actually liked my work. I hope one day I can reach the quality of writing that I can become a full-time author.
I know you probably don't care, but I DO. You guys deserve as much love as you guys are giving me. You're all sweethearts and low key it's 4am and I feel sentimental that I'm going to cry.

But not today. I'll cry when the next book is finished.

THANK YOU. I LOVE YOU.