Support

I wake up with distorted vision. And I hear voices;
I am lying on his bed. The Prince's.

"You awake yet?" He asks me and I bounce up.

"Yeah now I am." I say and shuffle out of his bed but he suddenly has a grip on me and pushes me down on the bed.

"Don't be a pain. Stay on the bed." He scolds me.

"I thought that big pillow you call a bed is my bed." I respond.

"Shut up and stay in the bed. I've made an exception, since your wings are tattered." He explains, "But don't think you'll go unpunished. Wandering around here as an angel is a death wish."

I laugh and he widens his eyes. "You'd be killed in an instant in Heaven so it's way more safer in Hell." I tell him.

He slightly smiles, "Hell is still a very treacherous place. They shouldn't of sent an idiot like you here."

I squint my eyes at him and pout, "Not my fault. I pleaded and pleaded but they sent me anyways."

The Prince rolls his eyes at me, "Just stay in bed." He groans and I see Rapunzel peeking through the door.

"Jack ... if that is mental support I don't know what is." Rapunzel says in a taunting way.

"Shut up Rapunzel!" He shouts and Rapunzel chuckles and quietly closes the door.

"Mental support?" I ask, confused.

"Heh. Just do to sleep." He orders me but a slight smile forms on my face and The Prince quivers a bit.

"No way. I want my mental support." I tell him and cross my arms.

This will probably be my only opportunity to see The Prince doing something he doesn't want to do.

His eyebrow twitches, irritated. "W-what do you want?"

I smile maliciously, "Amuse me."

"What do you want me to strip down? Geez calm down." He laughs.

"Ew keep your clothes on." I groan, "Tell me about the Fallen Angels."

The Prince sighs and looks into my eyes, "Are you sure? The Fallen Angels are the reason you're in this state." He says.

I shake my head, smile and say, "Isn't that an even more reason to know about them?"

"Well ... the fallen angels I guess is the main reason why many fear hell. Those angels are the real demons of hell. Angels deprived of water shrivel up like a rotten apple and they go insane during the process. After that, once the cages/prisons are full they get fed to the fires of hell, their soul never dies but they are trapped in the flames and you can hear the echoes of their screams." He explains, "That area ... even I dare not go there."

"Oh gosh ... my uncle will be trapped in there." I say and cover my face.

"What do you expect ...? Heaven just dumps out mild criminals into Hell to keep up their image." He says in revolt.

I uncover my face, I know my uncle wasn't mad. He must've gotten a point though. I should pick up where he left off.

"Okay. I've done my bit idiot angel." He groans, crosses his arms and turns away from me.

"Thank you then. I'll go right to sleep." I say and start to lie down.

The Prince looks shocked and jumps up, "Is that all?" He exclaims.

"Even I dare not torture you. It's apart of my angel principles." I explain, "I wouldn't want to end up like you."

Never knew The Prince was a masochist ...

"Anyway ... I'm in fine condition." I tell him.

"Really ...? Back then you seemed really traumatized." He says.

"Yeah. But I physically I'm okay, which is enough I guess." I say.

"... What if I told you that you must carry bricks to the other side of hell would you handle that?" He asks and maliciously smiles.

"Oh gosh, a sudden pain has hit me! I'm sorry My Prince but you can carry on without me!" I act out.

"Joking idiot. Take it easy." He tells me and ruffles my hair; he gets up and walks out.

Rapunzel walks in. "Hey how are you?" She asks.

"Fine." I respond.

"Well ... good news your stay in Hell has been shortened." She tells me.

"I don't even know how long I'm supposed to be here for. And why is it shortened?" I ask her jumping up.

"There are some problems that Jack is dealing with. It's best if you discuss with him about it." She says to me.

... Problems?

She leaves and I drift back to sleep.

The Prince has personal problems? I'm curious to know what it is.

I wake up and try to find The Prince ... but he's not anywhere.

I enter the final room ... the library.

The books leave a chaotic mess on the floor, decor is all smashed.

And The Prince

...

He's on the floor.

A/N

The Prince: Ay Author! You don't update frequently, you seriously don't understand how long people have been waiting.

Me: You seriously don't know how to make a move on Elsa.

The Prince: Hey I don't want to make a move! Who would? That girl is a idiot! She's an angel! I'm out of her league blah blah blah blah ....

Me: Sorry folks for the anticipated update! But I will try to update more just be patient :)

The Prince: What if we aren't patient?

Me: Oh yeah Prince Jack ... you just can't wait to have more time with Elsa!

The Prince: Hey quit it!

Me: I hope you understand my fellow readers ;)

The Prince: Like hell