Card Games

"Sure ..." The Prince agrees.

My eyes widen immediately, uh ... did he just agree? Why am I suprised?!

"Well then it's settled." My mother says.

"Hold on ... I have conditions ..." The Prince says and they all look startled, "I propose this new angel to be good looking, female, obedient, hard working and up for anything with me ..." A dirty smirk grows on The Prince's face.

Ugh ... so he's going to throw me away like trash?! Well then ... I'd be more than happy to leave!

"I'm sure we can find the perfect angel for you." My father tells him.

"... This angel must be under the name of ... Elsa Arendelle." The Prince adds.

... What?

Everyone's mouth drops open.

"This is like a ridiculous card game!" My father raises his voice to The Prince.

"You're quite right, but instead of drawing the king ... you drew the Jack." The Prince winks at him.

"W-what a waste of time!" Hans exclaims.

"I wouldn't want to break the re-written agreement. You should follow it Head of Angel Council, don't try to swerve around it." The Prince tells my father, "Everytime you try to change it you're wasting time. If it was the old agreement, it would be no problem in releasing Elsa of her duties."

My father gasps.

"Let Elsa be free while she can," The Prince says and flings his arm around my his chair, "without being chained to marriage."

I get all tense because I can feel such a atmosphere.

"No Prince! T-this is being chained! How can Elsa enjoy freedom in Hell?!" Anna exclaims and stands up.

"Well that's the thing, Hell has not that many rules compared to Heaven." The Prince says, "True freedom lies in Hell even in Elsa's case. She's a slave yet she feels more free here in Hell than in Heaven."

"The Demon Prince speaks lies. Tell him Elsa." My father says.

"Not true at all!" I protest to The Prince.

"Words cannot conceal the truth. Because I can see through your act." The Prince says to me, then he puts his feet on the table and sits back on his chair yawning, "Ah ... I'm bored. You may leave."

"We are not done yet-!" Hans protests.

"Would you like my guards to come in ...? They're awfully agressive." The Prince says and an evil smile grows on his face.

"We'll leave. But remember this ... Elsa Arendelle will come back to Heaven and I will be her spouse! It's inevitable!" Hans yells at him.

They all quickly leave without saying goodbye.

"Your family is quite a handful." The Prince sighs, "Just like you."

Rapunzel comes in looking disappointed. "Jack you numbskull!" She shouts at him, seriously.

"It is my choice, not yours." He tells her.

"I really thought you matured, but now it's evident to me now." Rapunzel says and looks at me, "The more you stay here, the more danger you're in."

"W-why?" I ask confused.

"It doesn't matter why. But the stereotypes of a demon you heard in heaven will be true." Rapunzel says and looks at The Prince.

I turn to The Prince, "W-why did she look at you?!" I exclaim.

"Shut up angel and go to sleep." He orders me.

I swiftly turn away, "Whatever. Someone should clear this up soon."

I go upstairs and hide, over hearing their conversation and peering out from the wall, looking down at them.

The Prince swiftly moves in front of Rapunzel, she's not phased at all.

"Y-you! You're so annoying Rapunzel, you not suppose to tell her a word about that!" He hisses and his eyes turn black.

"That girl needs a warning that her life is in danger at the very least!" Rapunzel exclaims.

"Let me deal with this instead! Stop trying to get into my business! You're just a damn prophet! You're just the mail girl." He says angrily.

"This ... is out of hand." Rapunzel gets angry, "I am going to leave."

"You can't do that!" The Prince argues.

"I'll be back. Don't worry. I just want to avoid the mess you're going to make." Rapunzel says, "I kept the medicine in that place I left it."

"... How long are you even going to be gone?" He asks her.

"I'll be back. That's all that matters." She tells him.

The Prince sighs, "Then who'll become my prophet?" He asks.

"That's for you to decide." Rapunzel says and smiles and suddenly disappears in the thin air.

The Prince looks suprised and suddenly gets on his knees, "She'll be gone for a while ..."

I go back inside the bedroom and sit on my big pillow bed.

... Exactly how long is she going to be gone for?

The Prince enters normally.

The Prince ... has many secrets.
His secret cost Rapunzel's departure.
"You should be asleep right now." He groans and rolls his eyes.

"I still can't get used to this 'bed'." I argue.

"Sorry, but Angel luxuries aren't available to Angel Slaves." He says and forces a smile.

"It became quite clear to me since day one." I say.

The Prince's voice softens, "Tomorrow ... we have a mission."

"What, exorcism?"

"No, we'll be hiring someone." The Prince says, "A new prophet."

A/N
LOL YEAH.
I kind of trolled you at the end of the last chapter.
Btw, people have been asking how or where did I get my covers ... well I made them on photoshop, but some of you are aware of this but I have a cover shoppe. So if u want me to make you a cover head over there.