Delinquent

We both speeded towards him. Pushing everyone aside.

He kept running, he was pretty fast. I was so slow ... I'm not use to using my feet so much if I had my wings he'd be mine.

The Prince was lightning fast he pulled out a giant chain and threw it and grappled our criminal.

I catched up.

"Jack Blaze you bastard." He muttered weakly still wrapped up in chains.

"Ah so you know me." The Prince says and chuckles, "Well who doesn't? I'm famous."

I face palm.

"Time for your excorcism." He deviously says, "Slave get out the cross in the satchel."

I dig through the satchel and find a cross.

"Now hold it up and say 'May the power of holiness condemn you'." He says.

"Why me?! It's your job!" I complain.

"I ordered you! Plus I can't do that stuff, it's dangerous for a demon." He says and crosses his arms.

"Fine." I hold up the cross and recite, "May the power of holiness condemn you."

The Demon is lifted out of the body and is chained up as well. The mortal host was very confused and we freed him.

"Flynn Rider, you have hide now. You're a wanted criminal." I tell him and wink.

"Just leave him be." The Prince snarls.

Flynn runs away confused.

"So ... Prince. Did you have an angel before to perform these excorcisms?" I ask him.

"Yes indeed I have. But I fell in love with her but people found out and they locked her up." He says in a dramatic voice.

"Ew. Who would fall in love with you? Especially an angel." I mutter in disgust.

"It was a joke. You were my first angel slave. Before I had you, I had to kill the mortal host then capture the demon." He explains.

Could it be ...?

"Did you have sympathy towards the mortal hosts? Is that why you got me?" I ask him.

"I really don't care. I preferred my old method, I didn't have a yappy angel by my side. But killing mortals was a mess ... and many people believed there were demons. So I had to change my ways for the better." He answers, "Although it was more fun killing the host."

"You're sick. Killing someone is not fun. You should just be glad you've got me ... actually if I had a choice to help you excorcise, I would. Even if you were the cruelest, rudest, unsympathetic pervert." I tell him in a serious voice with a stern look on my face.

"Why did you get sent to hell anyway?" He asks me.

"I broke into the archive room and behaved rudely to other angels." I respond.

The Prince laughs wryly, "I assume you were trying to defend someone."

"H-how did you know?!"

"I'm not stupid, Elsa."

He ... he said Elsa! Neither Slave or Angel but Elsa!

"Argh. A demon and an angel together ... what a sick sight." The demon in chains spat.

"Oh. I forgot about you." The Prince says and smiles devilishly, "Take out the vial and pour it on him Elsa."

I take out the clear vial and drop it all on him, the demon apparates and fades away.

"Is this Holy Water?" I ask.

"Yes. I can't touch that stuff ... dangerous." He mummbles.

"Thanks for telling me your weakness." I say to him and smile.

"Kill me and you'll never go back to heaven." He says and grins, "But now you live in Hell ... time to go back home."

Go through a portal back to Hell and we return into our normal selves and fly back to the Castle.

I sit on my bed on the floor while The Prince snacks on bone meal.

"Oh yes, remember I told you that I'd be punishing you when you disobeyed?" He says and evilly grins.

"N-no." I respond.

"Liar. You knew." He chuckles and crunches into his bone meal.

"I don't want to use my body for your entertainment!" I shout back at him.

"Oh of course you will!" He says and puts on a fake happy smile, "You'll start by cleaning up all the burnt down houses."

"What I'll be cleaning away wreck? That takes a whole team!" I complain.

"Would you rather me do what you thought I would?" He says and smirks, "Plus I'll be there supporting you."

"Oh my ..." I groan. More like making fun of me.