Strength

Jenx POV

... I take my leave. Jack must feel something special towards that angel ... him being so determined to find her proves it. But it can also be troublesome.

He needs to know. One way or another that they must cut ties once Elsa is done doing her duty.

I sigh. Although it would be better if Elsa was away from Jack ... if she really is alive and she is in the past ... that will cause severe problems.

I should find her. But by myself. Not with Jack, he irritates me.

But first ... I must find that Rapunzel. The current prophet who has destroyed the communications between kingdoms.

"Irresponsible ..." I mutter to myself as I enter into a portal back to DunBroch. I wonder how the kids are maintaining my work space. I need to expand the globe too so I can be able to track down Rapunzel.

As I enter into my cave, Key greets me, "Jenx where have you been?"

"Didn't you get my pre-recorded video?" I chuckle, "I'm suppose to be dead."

"What were you really up to?" Key asks in all seriousness.

"Uh ... ran into a little sibling conflict." I answer.

"Oh so that's why you're not yourself." He says, "You've been faking being fine."

"... He just told me what I didn't want to hear." I shrug.

Key raises an eyebrow, "What was it?"

"My inner frustrations were exposed. I felt like Snow and my mother heard it, and are disappointed in me." I explain, "... I just wanted to have changed for the better but once i had that opportunity I grabbed it."

"... At least you were aware of your actions." He tells me, "Plus it is proven that demons temptation urges are higher than any other being."

"... Thanks." I thank him, they really know how to put me at ease. I smile softly at him and I mess up his hair.

I sit down on my large chair and rest a bit and Amethyst spots me.

"Jenx ... you're here!" Amethyst exclaims and rushes to me.

"Hi Amethyst, I just ran into a few dilemmas." I tell her and brightly smile.

"Is that so?" She asks worriedly, "You know what?! I will treat you, let me get the latest newspaper of The Hell Daily, there must be a story on your favorite boy band, Burning Ghouls!"

I sigh, "Your making me depressed ... I still haven't listened to their new single, The Stolen Posession."

"I-I will fetch that too!" Then she's off ...

I chuckle a bit. I see Shuei standing as he acts normally around me.

"Where's my welcome?" I ask him.

He looks at me and narrows his eyes at me, "I knew you would come back, since you are my hero."

I wryly laugh, "I am not a hero at all. I have many weaknesses and suffer from temptations."

"That's why you're my hero," He says and turns to me with a warm smile, "Because you overcome them."

... Whenever I am here with them my depression gets lifted. Is this what Snow gifted me?

"By the way we have been working on installing a portal for lands outside of Dunbroch in the globe." Shuei informs me.

"That's against the kingdom laws you know ... if we are caught this establishment will disappear." I warn him.

Key joins in and says, "Everyone does it though."

"Thelma suggested it." Shuei tells me.

Amethyst returns panting and holds out the paper and grasp it and pat her head as I my attention is suddenly caught by the front page of Hell Daily.

"... What ...?" I mutter.

My eyes grow wider as I spot my brother as the big feature. And no not my brother, Jack but my other brother ...

Elsa POV

I sit in her armchair anxiously waiting for the old woman's return. I wonder what they are doing back in the present world?

Was the new hell the lady was talking about had to do with Jack being corrupted by the Captotrix?

There was a huge buzz outside this place I look through the windows and I see young Jack walking through the crowd with his ripped teddy and the guards around him.

I go outside to see him, I just want to know what he was like as a kid. He seems so innocent ...

I hear mutters throughout the crowd like ...

"He is the heir? Or is he Heaven's heir?"

"That teddy bear won't protect him."

Ugh. Why are they saying that about him? If he has sensitivity and kindness he would be a brilliant king!

"He's heading near where the Fallen Angels are, he is performing an exorcism for training." I hear one say, "Apparently he had a hard time before."

... Maybe I can get a sneak peek?

I mean it's fine, I can navigate through Hell really well I guess. His training is basically in an empty space, I grab the cloth and cover my face. I take another route to The Fallen Angels, it would take longer but I honestly want to see.

I walk through the crowd and then walk on the outskirts of the houses then in no time I arrive at the scene. I sneak past the guards and hide in a forest of burnt trees.

I spot a small figure in the distance ... why is Jack by himself? Shouldn't he at least have a teacher by his side or something.

I go closer to him and I approach him slowly. His head turns to me and looks at me. I look at his face and I could see tears coming out of his eyes slowly. I quickly rush to him.

"Angel ..." He mutters, he tries to lift up the cloth covering my face but I jerk his hand away.

"What's bothering you?" I ask him, softly.

"Everyone ... they don't want me to get father's throne." He tells me in a shaky voice, "Father say I have to do exowcism to prove them wrong. But I don't like to kill. Kill is scawy."

That's right, the traditional way to do an exorcism is to kill the host. I can't believe they force him to do this.

"It's alright," I say, trying to soothe him, "One day you'll be a great king. You will find another way to exorcise people without hurting them and you will become a great person leading Hell in a positive way."

"I can do that?" He asks, suprised, "... But I am weak."

"Many people will say you're weak. But I believe you're not so you also have to believe that you're strong." I encourage him.

Jack wipes away his tears and clenches his fists, "I will become a great king!"

"... But first of all ... work on that attitude of yours! Treat angel's nicely!" I scold him.

He tilts his head, "I only need to be with you."

"Why is that?" I ask.

"Because your my queeeen!" He announces.

I go along with it, forcing a laugh, "Well I must go home." I dismiss myself, Jack seems a bit saddened but suddenly he smiles and waves goodbye.

Super cute!

I can't wait to return and tease Jack about all the things he said.

Although I don't understand why he isn't so innocent and fragile anymore. I would've gotten along with him better ....

Actually no.

Jack is just fine the way he is.