Arranged Marriage

"They fully understand that's why they are going to consult Jack about it." Rapunzel reports back.

"But how ...?" I ask her.

"Your parents will be meeting up with Jack in hell." She tells me.

"Huh?!" I exclaim.

"Jack- I mean The Prince has also agreed about meeting with them." She tells me, "The four of you will have dinner over this."

"I did no agree to this!" I shout, "The Prince should've refused!"

I try to find The Prince making a loud stomping noises.

He's on his bed resting with ice on his head.

"-Hey! You could've refused the offer!" I shout at him.

He chuckles and takes off the ice and sits upright on his bed. "Well we are talking about your marriage and your labor here, it seems reasonable to discuss it." He says.

I roll my eyes.

Rapunzel enters the room too, "Jack, they've requested to bring her fiance." She says.

The Prince smiles and I could sense some darkness projecting off him, "Bring him."

I turn towards Rapunzel, "When is this happening?"

She forces a smile, "Tonight."

------------

"Put some angel delicacies on the table." The Prince orders the servants he looks into my eyes and smiles, "This is the only time you'll be eating food you'd like." He says and winks.

"Should I thank you?" I mutter.

Then even more darkness falls onto hell, you could see the fire and lava luminate brightly.

As I am lying in my 'bed' Rapunzel approaches me with a package. "Your parents want you to wear this by request." Rapunzel says.

I open it and it's a white long embroidered silk dress. I change my clothes and wait for the call to come downstairs to eat.

Then after about an hour I could hear loud banging, "Hey pet come downstairs they have arrived." He tells me.

I open the door and The Prince stares at me then suddenly staggers back, he's wearing formal clothes black sleek clothing.

"W-what are you wearing?!" He asks lookin away from me.

"Do you have a problem with it? My parents sent it to me to wear to look presentable to my fiance." I explain to him.

"It's fine. Let's just go." He says still not looking at me and he quickly hurries downstairs and I slowly follow him.

At the end of the staircase I take a deep breath. And I move on and I see my family my parents. I look at my father, reminding me about how disappointed he is at me. But for some reason he had this big smile.

But from where I was standing I could see the back of my fiance.

I walk to my designated seat which is next to The Prince facing my parents and my fiance, The Prince also takes a seat.

I look up and see my fiance. Red hair, side burns, muscular and proper. Dressed up formally and he is pretty handsome.

My mother smiles at me, "Let us all introduce ourselves." She says.

My fiance starts off, "Good evening, my name is Hans heir of the Head of The Angel Council and Ms. Elsa's future husband-" He bow his head.

But The Prince interrupts him, "I am Jack Blaze. The Demon Prince and a budding King." He says casually.

"Ahem. Elsa Arendelle. And my parents." I briefly say.

Then we all eat food.

"So Hans what are you doing now?" I ask him.

"Training with your father." He responds.

"He is talented. When I leave the council I will know it'll be in good hands." Father expands on.

"So will you." Mother adds and smiles, "So Prince could Elsa have her marriage while in your labor."

"This clearly a violation." He says.

"How is it a violation? This is why we are discussing it with you." Hans says.

"She's still working for me. I will not allow her to take a break and get married." The Prince simply says.

"But we will extend the labor time." My father says.

"Listen ..." The Prince says, "Elsa will not be marrying anyone while she's with me." He smiles.

"Elsa shouldn't have to marry to this Hans unless she actually wants to." He says to my parents.

"But we picked him out for her, he's a good man." Mother says.

"Hmm ...? If he's so good why shouldn't you marry him Mrs. Arendelle?" The Prince says.

My parents look at each other in shock and Hans looks disgusted. And I'm confused.

"Tell me ... Mr. Arendelle. Is there a law about how you must marry the person your parents picked out?" He asks him.

"N-no." He responds.

"Then you shouldn't make Elsa marry him. She'll marry whomever and whenever she wants ... you got that?" He glares at them.

I look at The Prince with wide eyes.

He grabs my neck with his arm and pulls me into his shoulder.

"You can do whatever you want when she's done with her services. But for now ... she's with me." He says to them and smiles.

"It seems that we've reached a conclusion here." My father says and stands up and so does my mother. "We'll be taking our leave now."

Hans approaches The Prince. "I will still be Elsa's husband and that's inevitable." He tells him sternly then looks at me, "I'll be seeing you again Elsa." And he fixes his jacket and leaves.

"I hate him." The Prince mutters and goes upstairs, "Slave! Clear the table!" He orders me and rubs his head.

Ugh.

... what was tonight?

A/N

So sorry about not updatin regularly so much shit is going on like ugh.