Wretch

Jack POV

There he was, Flynn Rider, holding the blade to his neck, kneeling, I narrow my eyes. His eyes tell me he really does want to die.

"... Very well," I say but I draw away the blade, "Before I grant your wish, tell me, why do you want to die?"

He look towards the ground and his broken voice, he shed tears, "I'm not worthy, I'm a coward to live."

I grit my teeth, angered by his words, and I swing the blade pausing it as it is about to slice into the side of his neck, "How dare you say that?!" I shout, "Insulting the gift of life!"

"You angry?" He chuckles weakly then looks at me, "Then do it."

"I told you, didn't I?" I repeat myself, "Tell me the real reason you want to die, criminal."

"... I can't live without her. I can't live with my sins." He explain, distraught.

"Who is this person?" Shuei interrupts.

"Her name was ... Rapunzel." Flynn answers.

My eyes widen, my arm turns flimsy and loosens and the blade drops. I aggressively grab my hair. My breathing pattern turns irregular, and lose stability on my feet.

Shuei supports me with his short arms, preventing me to fall.

"That's not possible!" Shuei argues, "She's a prophet, she is practically immortal!"

I quickly recover standing up normal and with my boot, I swing my leg, hitting his cheek and he plummets to the floor.

"Why do I sense a prophet?!" I yell, "What did you do?!"

Shuei does his best to restrain me, "Stop it! This guy seemed like he really cared about Rapunzel!"

Flynn Rider sits up again and speaks, "Yeah, I did. I loved her ..."

"Disgusting ..." I spat, "A pure prophet and a criminal. You don't deserve her."

Flynn doesn't take any insult to my remarks, rather he stays calm and says, "How about you and that angel. That seems more unorthodox."

"Shut up!" I yell, "Don't pair us up!"

He rolls his eyes, "... Don't tell me you guys don't care about each other, there was definitely something going on in Dunbroch. But it's your stubborn mind that is the only obstacle between you two. Maybe if you remove that mindset of believing two different kinds is some sort of 'taboo' maybe ... maybe you can experience love. Like we did."

I stay silent and clench my fist.

Flynn looks to the floor and smiles, "Once you realize love, nothing else really matters." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Elsa POV

"They call me the Wretch of Youth, I own this flower right here and guard it with my might. This flower is really the source of the real flower up above in Corona."

I tilt my head, "Sorry, I'm not quite following ..."

"Ugh," She rolls her eyes, "The flower you see here, has a counterpart in Corona. Rather this flower is the real power behind the flower up above in Corona. Do you understand? If this flower is gone, it removes all supernatural power in the one in Corona, and the flower won't be able to reverse time."

I paused trying to process that all in my head. So if I destroy that flower which is actually a power source for the other flower in Corona, it will weaken the powers of the flower there and therefore will have to work with in the mortal laws of nature.

"Got it?" Gothel reassures.

I nod, "But old lady-"

"-Can't you see?! I'm not old anymore!" She exclaims and points at herself, "I'm young and attractive!"

"Yeah- yeah whatever," I say, "Can you please move out of the way? This is kind of urgent."

I quickly tread up the peak and look up at her, I don't see her at a villain at all, rather this old lady was quite kind to me before, she offered to help me get back. 

"You want a taste of my flower?" Gothel laughs, "I can't wait to see you as a fetus."

"Actually sure," I respond, "I am tired of this body."

I brush past Gothel and look upon the flower, I grab it's stem and pull it out with the little strength I have.

"No!" I hear her wail, she shrivels up becoming all rotten and wrinkled, her hair colour changes to white again.

"Uh!" I gasp in shock, "I'm sorry! I didn't know that would happen!"

"You will regret it! You will regret it!" She shouts at me repeatedly, she covers her face and finally turns into dust leaving her black robe to the floor.

"I-I'm sorry ..." I say to myself, but she must be involved with Rapunzel, she may have been the murderer.

Then a lightning bolt appears in front of me, the ground pounded and  I fell to the floor. I saw Rapunzel.

"... I was told, that I would be needed here." Rapunzel says and she scans the area, she spots me but the black robe caught her attention the most.

Rapunzel crouches down and feels the texture of the silk black robe. Then she swiftly turns to me, "What happened here?"

"Gothel died." I tell her.

Rapunzel sighs and mutters to herself, "She still fed off that flower ... for that long huh."

"You know her?" I ask.

"She was my adoptive mother, but I escaped her when I became a prophet. For all these years I thought she must've died because of my absence. But it seems as she was a freelance travelling witch, and the rumored Wretch of Youth." Rapunzel tells me in slight devastation, "But it was good that she's gone now."

"I feel guilty now," I confess, "She kindly offered for me to return to my home."

"No." She says bluntly, "She was looking for an existence where she can hold the flower's power, so that the flower isn't as easily found or that she has to keep guarding it. What better way to exploit a weak child into the use of that?"

"Do you possess the flower within you?" 

"Yes, sadly, Gothel must've discovered another flower, but you- you destroyed the mother of the golden flowers. Now that flower can only be used as a medicinal agent." SHe explains and looks at me contently, "Thank you."

I shake my head, "You don't have to."

Rapunzel chuckles and with a wide smile says, "Why must I find you in amidst of all the trouble?"  

I shrug, "I have been told before I am a troublesome angel."

She giggles, "Okay, now I was told to take you home."

My eyes widen and sparkle, "Really?! I'm finally going home! I can't wait! I can't wait to see him!"

I see her grin widely, "See who?"

"No one!" I exclaim, "Uh- no one important, I guess."

She taps her chin, "Really? I was guessing your dad. I mean you're his child."

I scratch the back of my neck, "R-right."

"Anyway, let's get going!" She shouts enthusiastically, "To the future!"

Author's Note
sup. It's been a while my dear readers since I've made an author's note, I thought ya'll would usually ignore it.
But I am sad that Choa left AOA. My ultimate bias girl group stan.
But nevertheless! We must move on!

The end is near on this book .... jks. I consider it farrrrrr from it's end.