Ash Bars

I clutch my hand onto the hot pole and lift myself up. I look below and see the lava bubbling below.

This was a private exploration of mine. Finding different things in hell but nothing is different.
Plus I needed time to think thoroughly about the dinner and how The Prince was acting strange.

As I fly something adruptly hits my wing and I tumble into the hard ash ground.

Was that a rock?

I lay on the uncomfortable surface gasping. And I look at my hit wing ... twitching.

Damn it I won't be able to fly back.

I lift my upper body up with my arms on the floor and I look around. It seems like I'm in an isolated part of Hell.

Something grabs onto my wing and I painfully turn around to see some type of mad person locked behind bars.

"Free us! Please!" The mad person pleads. I hit the person of with my good wing and stagger back.

I panic and I see thousands of weakling squashed together into this prison. All of them moan and scream as they all awaken.

I look at all of them and I can spot dirty white wings on most of them.

"Fallen angels." I mutter.

They were starving to the bone and skinny. I can spot tears on all of them.

There was a possibility of me being in there with me.

Seeing them makes me frightened.

But hold on a second ... wouldn't my uncle be with them? North Snow?

I stand up but with my wing still twitching madly.

"Uncle! North Snow!" I shout out into the prison.

No one answered to my calls maybe he was already embers to a flame.

But I could spot him laying at the bottom almost about to finally sleep for eternity.

I couldn't get too close or I would've been eaten.

"Elsa ... don't believe what they say!" He shouts to me.

... He's gone mad too.

"Elsa ... don't believe what they have discovered here! Do your own discovering and you shall find the truth!" He shouts to me, he looks crusty and frail ... thin to the bone.

"Truth? What do you mean?" I ask him.

"Corruption lies in the most lightest of places. It's sweet poison." He tells me and gasps loudly for air and he collapses.

Is he ...

I try to approach him but the fallen angels are trying to grab me between the gaps of the prison bars. I stagger back but I try to get close.

But a talon clutches onto my wing and I'm dragged outside of the prison with only the bars separating me from the starving sinners.

They start nibbling me all over and I scream in agony. There was no use, I couldn't break free there were too many of them.

My screams were so piercing that I think the whole of hell heard it. This is it.

They kept biting into me.

"Stay back!" Someone yells from above me, I look above me ... The Prince he was hovering above me.

He lands in front of me and grabs me with his hands and pulls me into his arms.

I shiver in horror and I clench onto The Prince nearly digging my nails into him.

I was eaten alive.

I tightly shut my eyes, still clenching onto him.

Hell wasn't notorious because of the demons or the land but the fallen angels. They were the most horrible of things in hell I have experienced ... and they originated from heaven.

I shiver like I was in a blizzard and The Prince looked so confused in this situation, like he didn't know what to do to comfort me.

He had wide eyes looking down at me then he strokes my back.

Something tells me The Prince isn't use to affection ... so am I though.

"... Not even a demon has set foot near these prisons." He tells me.

I didn't respond ... too shaken.

"Don't wander around hell again. Being alone in here is the last thing you want to do." He says.

Jack Blaze POV

I realize my hand was still touching her. I step away and she looks startled and I decide to carry her from the back of her neck and the legs and I fly back to the castle. I lay her on my bed her eyes shut still shivering in her sleep.

I leave the castle again and head into the empty dining room and I grip onto my hair from frustration.

A demon isn't suppose to do that with an angel.

She's basically married.

No one ever touched me like that.

"Hey brat ... you alright there?" Rapunzel asks.

I look up at her with a flushed face.

"Why are you so red?" She asks looking all curious.

"I was too close to her." I answer, "She touched me. I touched her."

"On the lips?" She teases me. I burn up.

"N-no! Why would you consider that?! That's the ultimate taboo! Angel and Demon t-that's disgusting!" I burst out.

"Disgusting is how society sees it. But how do you see it?" She asks.

"Forbidden." I simply answer, "Angels & Demons are beyond the-!"

"No actually Angels and Demons are able to breed together. They have the same-"

"Enough information! I don't want to hear it Rapunzel!" I halt her, "Anyway more importantly my Angel Slave just got eaten alive. Please do something about it."

Rapunzel and I go upstairs to the bed.

Rapunzel also has great knowledge on health for angels, demons and mortals. She can heal anyone.

"Can you heal her?" I ask.

"She doesn't need me. All her physical damage is only minor and can be recovered in a week." She tells me, "All she needs is some mental support." Rapunzel widely smiles and gives me a firm pat on the back, "Give it your best shot."

I look around ... me?!

I'm her mental support?!

This isn't my fortè. I'm not good with this ... rather awkward.

Really awkward.

A/N

Sorry guys for not updating quickly especially for MYSTERIOUS. But I am really busy!! Majorly.