Vol. 4 Time Travel

I felt an overwhelming power within me and then I was just blank.

I open my eyes and I was just in this abyss of white. I was floating throughout this surge that I felt flowing within me.

I suddenly was sucked into some place and I opened my eyes. And I awakened in Hell.

"Why am I here?" I ask myself, "I was in Dunbroch."

I look at my hand and they seem freakishly small.

What is going on here?

I stand up and the ground seems closer to me, I run towards the lake nearby. And saw, me. I saw me at the age of 10, in mortal years. Small me.

But I seem to be thinking as the present me.

I looked beyond my sight and I found a small child demon. She was reading a book. I hid behind the crisp bushes as she peacefully studied the book.

Suddenly a butler joins her and says, "Ms Jenx, it is preferred you read your book inside."

Jenx? Wait... Am I... In the past? Is this Jenx as kid?!

I must say she is adorable.

"I do what I want. You're just a slave." She responds.

Wow... That reminds me of someone.

"Tell Jack to come here." Jenx orders the butler and the butler bows.

"I know you're there." Jenx says, "Come out commoner."

Does she mean me?

"Get out already! Weird person hiding behind a tree!" She loses her paitence.

I emerge and she turns around.

"You're an angel. What are you doing here?" She asks me.

"Um, I'm lost." I respond and suprised at my own young voice.

"What's your name?"

"Uh, just call me angel."

"If you wish." Jenx says, "Hide behind the bushes again my butler is coming."

I do exactly that and I peep behind the bushes.

The butler arrives with a child. Slightly chubby, big round golden eyes and messy black hair. He was wearing a small suit and had a teddy bear in his arms.

He was so adorable!

"Leave us." The child tells the butler.

The butler bows, "As you wish Master Jack."

A lightning strike hit my head, he is really Jack?! He's too cute though!

"What's with that bear you're holding?" Jenx sniggers.

"My mother owned it." Jack responds.

Jenx pulls the teddy bear out of his arms and rips the it. She had such a dark expression. She throws the ripped teddy bear in front of him.

"Weakling. Why keep a possession from your slutty mother?!" Jenx laughs.

My eyes widen, was Jenx really like this?!

"She's not slutty!" Jack yells back. I'm guessing he didn't know what that meant.

"I heard your mother was a prostitute in the mortal world. She would appeal herself to the lower kind then devour them." Jenx laughs.

"What does that mean!" Jack yells.

"It means your mother is trash." She answers, "Stupid kid. I can't believe they are handing the throne to someone like you."