Feelings and Words

There was some sort of explosive hidden underneath my skin, and my face flushed with red as I felt an eternal flame as he pressed onto my body.

I push him away, "S-stop!"

He looks at me with an irritated expression, his whole expression sunk displaying his annoyance.

"I warned you." He reiterates.

"It shouldn't justify harrassment! Stop doing this! It's kind of scary!" I shout at him, looking away from his face.

"Pfft," Jack laughs as he shakes his head, "That look doesn't seem like your scared ... it's like you want more."

"... Now you're reaching it." I say and return to my original face, "Whatever, just don't touch me that way ... I feel strange and uncomfortable."

"This is Hell. In which I rule. What gives you the jurisdiction?" He says, as if I was still that slave that used to eat out of a bowl on the floor.

I look at the ceiling trying to look for a ground, "It's because I'm engaged!"

To be frank, I have forgotten all about my engagement with Hans maybe because I was caught up with so many other things.

However, I have always accepted that I will probably be married to Hans, I never really minded it. But now, why do I resent that very day I return to Heaven to marry him? I want to keep postponing this Return Date.

"Do you really like Sideburns?" Jack asks nonchalantly.

"I don't need to." I shrug.

"You're just a stupid Angel after all. You and that prefect should just burn in the eternal flames." He remarks.

"Hmm?!" I get all defensive, "If you have something to say ... say it! Instead of wishing the burning of my soul!" I exclaim.

"I-!" Jack chokes on his words, and decides to remain silent.

"Exactly!" I argue, "Coward!"

His expression showed complete anger and he grips my wrist and thrusts it to the wall. I whimper.

"I want you." He tells me, "But it's useless if you don't want me back."

I stare at him, with shock, as if I was speaking to a mentally ill person. 

"W-What?" I flutter my eyes, "I serve you? You already treat me as a possession anyway. So I don't know what you're on about. Or what you're on."

"I cannot claim you to be mine. Only under the circumstances that I am yours as well." He responds and his eyes pierce deeply into me. 

"W-why are you speaking nonsense?" I stutter nervously and I stagger back, avoiding eye contact with him.

"Does it sound like nonsense?" He tilts his head, genuinely questioning himself, "It all makes sense to me."

I revert my eyes back to him, and endeavor to understand what makes so much sense to him. It's as if I wanted to make sense of my complicated self as well, searching for an answer.

"Explain. Please." I request.

"I can't give an answer that'll make sense." He responds, "But it makes sense that it won't make sense."

My face sinks once again in disappointment and in frustration. 

"You can't explain feelings in words?" Jack elaborates.

Why does that statement resonate with me the most? I, trying to find a logical explanation behind me weird behavior, isn't logical? Now I'm talking like a strange one.

"I don't expect you to understand after all, with your below average thinking processes." He adds.

I smile with irritation, "Anyway moving on, I'd like to retreat to Earth for the current time."

"I thought you said you would be by my side. Did you speak lies?" Jack says, in a teasing way.

"No. I meant them. However, Jenx recommended I should stay there and I know you don't want the burden of protecting me." I explain, looking to the floor and fidgeting a bit.

Jack seems taken aback, "Indecisive. Why Earth?"

"Well, I realized how weak I am. But experiences make you stronger right? I know I may encounter a dispute if I go back to Heaven, and I am no stranger to Earth, the mortal worlds. Plus Kiryan said that 'Earth is full of opportunities' or something like that." I explain very poorly.

Jack pauses for a while and then answers me, "I'll give you a blood sign. I'll get one of my other servants to organize your stay at an inn for spiritual beings, mainly trapped ghosts."

I smile, "Thanks Jack."

"However," He adds, "I know you'll get into trouble, so I'm putting you under the provision of someone who knows mortal world protocol."

"Why are you like this?" I ask in complete nonchalant anger.

"So I know you're safe, of course." He answers.

There we go again. A sudden rush of feelings overflowing me. I'm like a kettle and he's the heat. Why does everything that I was conditioned as an Angel, suddenly not matter to me anymore? Why is it the least of my worries? When I experience these feelings. Like my whole spiritual span is spinning, and my heart racing. Why am I like this?

Wait-!

"Jack. About feelings and words-" I start to address him about his statement earlier.

"Never mind about that. As I said, you won't understand."

 "Don't worry. I understand now." I mutter to myself.

"What was that?" He asks me to repeat.

"A secret." I smirk.

I probably ... just love him.

A/N

I am losing myself because I have a test! That will determine my future in a way and I haven't studied half of it and it's tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!

:))))))))))))))