Heaven

Pure white clouds, bright sky and halos.
... It is no doubt that I am in heaven.
I am unsure of what to do, what do I do? Now that I am back, what will I do with the rest of my life?

An angel guard spots me and yells out, "It's the Head Of Council's daughter! She is back in Heaven!" It catches the other guards attention and they all pull me up.

"What are you going to do?" I ask.

"For now, we are taking you into a prison cell." One of them say.

"What?!" I exclaim.

What the hell?

They throw me into a jail cell I quickly reach out through the bars and grab one of the guards wings.

"Why am I in a jail cell?! I did nothing wrong!" I shout.

The guard turns around with a disgusted look and says, "You are still a fallen angel."

He jerks my hand away and all the guards walk away.

Am I going to live the rest of my life like this? For sure all of the angels will look down on me.

I sit in my prison cell, I look around and this cell is the only cell vacant. No one else is in a cell.

The door outside suddenly creeps open and it suddenly catches my attention, I try to catch a glimpse through the bars.

A guard comes out and... Anna is following. Anna has come to visit me.

"Anna!" I call out to her.

Anna runs to me and the guard is of course guarding the door.

"Elsa!" She yells in joy.

"Why are you here?" I ask her.

"I came to tell you that you will have your court judgement with the Council. Father is on your side, he is going to keep you here." Anna says to me.

"No." I say and Anna jumps up in suprise.

"I want to go back to Hell." I tell her firmly.

Anna laughs weakly, "That's not really funny Elsa."

"No. I am not joking." I say, "Being in Hell, I was more free. In Heaven they chain you down, they all treat me differently now."

Anna shushes me and whisper yells, "Elsa! You are saying such impure things! Don't say things like that or you might get chucked back into hell!"

I take a deep breath.
"So be it. I am a Fallen Angel and I am to be by The Demon Prince's side. That is where I belong." I tell her.

"Were you brainwashed?" Anna asks.

"No." I answer.

"I believe you. But I cannot support your views." She says.

"I understand, but Anna my thoughts are not impure ... They are my true feelings." I tell her.

"True ... Feelings ..." Anna mutters, "Ah! I can't be considering that! Ah bye Elsa, I will be watching the court's verdict!" Then Anna dashes off.

I wait till the guards come and escort me to judgement. The guards escort me a different way in the prison and they take me into another room and there was just a lonely chair.

"Sit in the chair." The guard says I nod and do what he says. The other pulls the lever and the chair is suddenly elevated. They have improved their facilities.

I am suddenly blinded by light, once my eyes adjust I can see the Angel Council gathered around me, the same place I got dumped into Hell.

My father, being the Head of Angel Council, was just sitting in the grand chair.

My father announces, "Let us begin judgement." Then all of the members of the council start debating over each other, it was chaos.

"Silence! This is disorderly!" My father shouts and they all silence.

Then a member starts to speak, "Throw her back in Hell. She hasn't atoned for her sins."

My father halts the member, "Wait, let my daughter speak. Why are you back in Heaven?"

"I was accompanying the Prince on a mission, the portal we used closed up due to the added portal security. The only way back was to get a ticket to judgement, and by default I went back to Heaven and the Prince in Hell." I explain.

A member gasps, "Did you steal it from Death itself?!" They all mutter among themselves.

"No! A woman gave it to us, she had it because Death offered it to her!" I yell.

"She may be lying! She is still a fallen angel after all!" A member shouts.

"Nonsense," Another member says, this voice it's familiar ... Hans, "That foul demon must've let her go because Elsa has done her time. I am sure that there are other ways to make it back to Hell but yet they chose to use the ticket."

... There are other ways to make it back?

The other member is against it, "She must have sinned a lot in Hell! She belongs there but in a cage with other Fallens!"

"The terms and conditions of the agreement of an angel servant, is that The Prince or any royalty can withdraw the servant anytime even if they did not fulfill their sentence there." My father reads.

Hans wryly laughs, "It seems like there is no demon coming after you."

"Demons are not allowed in Heaven, there are no exceptions with Prince. Unless he proposes a meeting through a Prophet." A member states.

"Prophet?! There is no Prophet!" I shout.

"Well I am afraid we can do nothing about that." My father says, "We can't know for sure if The Prince has officially withdrawed you. For the meantime, you will continue your life in heaven."

Some of the members gasp.

"We cannot let a former fallen angel walk or fly among us!" One of them yell.

"It's impure!"

"Throw her back in Hell!"

"Everyone silence!" Hans yells, "Let us continue this debate in an orderly fashion. Yelling above each other isn't the angel way is it?"

They all silence again, I can see why my father made him the heir.

"It's inevitable that Elsa will join us in Heaven again. We are following the exact terms in the agreement. We cannot oppose that." Hans says to them.

"But after she serves her time or is officially withdrawn from The Demon Prince, we can decide what we can do with her from there." A member says.

"What are you suggesting?" My father asks.

"It doesn't state that if withdrawn or the time given is finished that the angel will be among us again." The member elaborates.

"Wait that means ..." I mummble quietly.

"That means we can throw Elsa back in Hell as a proper fallen angel!" The member rejoices.

Long A/N

So I revealed in my 'MYSTERIOUS' update that the two books I was talking about one of them is an angst and the other one is a rom com.

Anyway guys my fave kpop girl group, AOA have this song called Under the Street lamp it sounds so good! It's beautiful :')
Trust me listen to them they have the best songs. I said this in NOTORIOUS.

And I have been putting Bapsae by BTS on repeat and Butterfly. Sahhh gooooddd
But I mean which BTS song is not good??

Thank you guys for giving me all your support on this story!
I even find people reading this story when they don't even know jelsa.

THANK YA'LL