Human

Elsa POV

Maybe Jaspar was just trying to discover his genealogical links. But that seems far fetched considering how highly he thinks of his father.

... Something just isn't right here.

Suddenly my body starts pulsing intensely and uncontrollably. I can't move a limb in my body. I turn even more paler. I can't move my body anymore.

"Elsa?" Jenx worryingly looks at me. Her voice sounds muffled and everything is blur.

My wings start moving by itself, I try to restrain them, but it can't stop fluttering. My body starts to jump out to window to fly, by breaking through the glass and to plain lands of nothingness.

I hear the flapping noise of wings behind me, Jenx must be following me.

I land right besides ... Jaspar. Where Jaspar holds me hand, although my head says to jerk his hand away, I feel powerless in my own vessel.

Jenx lands right in front of me, her expression shows disbelief. As for Jack beside her, his expression shows extreme horror.

"I'm sure all of you are confused, with the exception of Jenx." Jaspar says in his weak voice struggling to remain standing.

"When this angel appeared in front of me, I wanted to kill her. But when she was that same stupid angel from when we were children, I wanted to possess her. But then when I found that she had a special connection with Jack ... I thought a strong compulsion potion would suffice." Jaspar explains, "I met a barmaid who was a notorious  witch and the most powerful, she concocted it for me."

Jenx shakes her head, "Compulsion can't just be achieved by a potion. A whole ritual is required prior to that."

"Exactly." Jaspar smiles deviously.

Oh no ...

"While this angel thought she was doing good, she was only really benefitting me." Jaspar says, "She passed out and the witch was able to perform the ritual and the tea had potion in it."

Jack looks at me slightly frustrated I would disobey him. Yes, I know, I'm stupid and useless.

"It's not really my fault. She kind of gave me the idea." Jaspar says, "Angel, speak."

I suddenly feel a weight of my whole jaw. I didn't know what to say. I couldn't say anything, I felt guilty. But I was compelled to say something, "It's true."

"See?" Jaspar laughs, "I am not the bad guy."

Jenx narrows her eyes, "You're compelling the poor girl, of course you're the bad guy."

Jaspar suddenly places all his attention to Jack, and tilts his head to get a better look at him, "Jack ... thoughts?"

"Die." Jack says and throws his energy at him aggressively, flinging his right arm then his left ... exerting all his black fire energy. Jaspar feeling immense pain.

"Angel ... block me." He says.

I fly in front of weak Jaspar with my back against him and my arms out wide. Jack is in shock, Jack changes positions but I change with him.

"Angel ... attack." I hear and I use my angel abilities which cause Jack a migraine.

I feel the full powers surging within me, I didn't feel great that my hidden abilities appeared, I imagine I felt somewhat of what Jack felt when the Captotrix got him, I felt like a monster. The energy I flung at him was radiant white the light might just be blinding to the mortal's eye. Jack continued dodging by using his power as a shield. 

"More force! More power!" Jaspar commanded.

Large balls of energy which Jack was unprepared for was thrown at him and my limbs felt weak from just producing that amount of power. It was too big of energy that Jack couldn't shield himself, however he moved out of the area in which I was targeting by jumping away.

Even though I felt drained with energy I kept producing large amounts of energy and attacking Jack with it, Jack switch his shielding methods by using his blade to cut through the balls of energy. 

Jack is a good fighter. He knows how to move in battle. If he didn't care about me at all, I would've been gone. No one could compete against Jack, The Demon Prince. Jaspar knew this and exploited it. I won't let Jack be exploited.

"Angel ... tell Jack something." Jaspar says with a wide smirk, he says and drinks from a vial which makes him regain the strength he lost in his own battle.

"It's okay Jack ... you can hurt me." I assure him.

"Idiot. Why would I do that?" Jack says.

Jaspar laughs while he's all battered, "A demon would not care if an Angel is in the way!"

Jenx scoffs, "You are not the full demon here."

"Excuse me?" Jaspar's face turns serious, "Jack here is the one with human blood."