Tea Party

Jaspar, had mysterious ways of doing things but we all knew his clear intentions, to ruin him.

The only way to define Jaspar's immortality was he was obsessed with destroying Jack whom he could never surpass or accept the fact that Jack was always going to be the ruler of Hell.

"Maids," I address them, "Make Blood Tea for two."

I can hear faint rowdiness from Jaspar inside the recreational room, I sneak close to the door and I can hear him speaking to someone.

"Quite frankly, I do not recall you pulling out of my mission," Jaspar says firmly, "I never dismissed you from my duties."

I could not hear who he was talking to, he must be using a telecommunications portal hole, which has a specific time frame of 10 minutes and you cannot go through it.

Jaspar sighs, "I've thought about it for a while, you can do what you want. Keep the reward. But don't tell a word of your sins. Or you'll know what happens ..."

... The traitor .... it must be!

I turn around and see a tray with the two blood teas I ordered for. I open the door to the room and signal the maid to bring in the tray of tea.

"Hm ... blood tea." Jaspar mutters, "It tastes better with snake poison."

"Snake poison is not in season." I tell him.

"The only season we have in Hell is flaming hot." He corrects me.

"Well the snakes aren't on break right now, they are tempting humans to chug down a litre of alcohol in a game of beer pong." I stress, "Snakes are busy beings."

"So am I." Jaspar huffs, "So tell me straight up, what do you want?"

"I want you to leave Hell." I answer.

"This is my home though," He says, "You are quite stupid to think that you would convince me to leave my own home. I have been travelling a lot."

"... You are just hard to deal with." I elaborate.

Jaspar rolls his eyes and jumps onto the sofa, "You are the one that should be leaving, I mean, you did abandon your home kingdom for a bunch of baby angels."

Speechless I stagger back, demonstrating that you have emotions is not a way to defend yourself in Hell, you must do the exact opposite.

Jaspar taps his chin, "I haven't seen an angel since, I was a child!"

"What?!" I exclaim, "What did she look like?"

"She had a cloth on her head, and she  nice platinum blonde hair with blue eyes. I think. The typical angel you would come across." Jaspar describes, "I've always wondered how she came upon Hell, and if she still exists."

... The memories of the angel child, now that I think about it, they completely match Elsa's features.

That means Elsa still exists. Elsa made it to the gap world back in time.

With my hands I scrunch up my hair in distress, this could significantly change our lives in one flick. I just hope she leaves that place quickly, because I have studied time travel and have come up with two possible theories.

One theory, if she meets her past self in the gap world it will mess up time itself. The whole gap world line will collapse and time loops will occur.
Elsa will be stuck in the time loop for eternity.

The other theory, Elsa's present soul replaces the soul of the children form which makes her child soul hang on a thread, yet still connected because their souls are the same. In other words, it is generally easy to steal her soul.

"What I thought you liked the idea of angel children?" He says with a huge dumb smirk on his face.

"Um ... no ... it's just that angel child, she didn't survive Hell." I tell him.

He peers up like a deer in the headlights, "... Is that so ... I was looking foward to finding her and telling her of my accomplishments."

... What?

"Hold up!" I halt him, "Are you saying you remember her after around 50 years ago?!"

"Well, I am 123 years old now." He tells me, "60 years ago is no big deal."

How can he remember better than I can?I simply forgot about Elsa as an angel, only a faint memory I cast aside.

... Maybe ... Maybe this demon finds Elsa special.

If that's the case I am glad I lied.

__________________

Elsa POV

"Ah, you are done with your adventure here." The witch says and presses her fingers together from each hand.

"... This overwhelming knowledge of Jack's life seems like an invasion of privacy." I tell her.

"I can understand," She says in her old frail voice, "However, I'm afraid your stuck in the past."

"What?!" I shout at her and stand up, "You told me that you would bring me back!"

"... And I told you to be careful." She responds.

I throw my hands up in the air to be pulled back down to slap my knees. In shock and frustration, "You're right, I should be careful of old ladies like you!"

"I am not the problem." She tells me.

I scoff, "What's the problem? You are clearly the monster in the room. Actually, I am the problem. It's my fault in getting lured in your trap!"

She shakes her head calmly which makes multiple hairs on her head fall, "You can't return to the present because if you do, you will simply not exist."