Wreckage

The mass of destruction in hell is ... off the scale.

"Where do I put all the wreckage?" I ask The Prince.

"In a neat pile." He says and innocently smiles.

"Stop smiling like that. It doesn't suit you." I mutter at him.

I continue moving the bits but I sneak a peak at The Prince to see what he's up too.

"You better not take this long. I want to have my milk bath soon." He says to me while lying ontop of the roof next door of the wreckage.

"I thought demons bathed in blood." I joke and chuckle lamely to my own joke.

"Well obviously I am no ordinary demon." He responds.

"Your joking ... do demons actually bathe in blood?!" I ask, jumping up a bit but restraining myself.

"More like lava." He replies.

I gasp covering my mouth then The Prince laughs, "What a stupid Angel ... I don't think other demons are keen on bathing anyway."

"Not my fault that the only thing we learnt about demon culture was to avoid them." I say while moving little pieces of concrete, "Anyway you can bathe in your milk ... I can handle this plus you're less of a distraction."

"Okay ... then who'll protect you from the other demons? It's unpredictable what they'll do to you." He tells me, "And I need you alive."

I force a smile, "Great! Now I know that all of your punishments won't have any chance of death occuring."

"You're lucky though ... if you were in the hands of any other royals, they would not care." He explains, "I am the only one who is resourceful."

I chuckle then sincerely smile, "Oh, I wouldn't call it being 'resourceful' ... more like having a heart." I say to him.

The Prince jumps up suprised, "Just because I give you a little slack doesn't mean I have a 'heart'." He snarls and shakes his head.

The Prince is right having a heart involves lots more than that.

"Your experience here should also be very educational. Demon Culture and History is way more exciting than the Angels." He tells me sounding all snotty.

"I think the most interesting thing is the relationship between angels and demons. I feel like there is a giant gap of information ..." I say tapping my chin.

"Things are how they are. Angels don't like Demons and Demons feel the same." He responds.

"That's because of the lack of understanding. Anyway for some reason I'm glad to be here with you." I say smiling to myself.

"W-why?" He mummbles getting up instantly.

"I guess it's more interesting here, the reason I got into trouble so many times in Heaven was because I was bored. But surprisingly, spending my time in Hell with you is fun." I explain.

I'm suprisingly opening up to him ...

How odd.

Jack Blaze {The Demon Prince} POV

I have an angel slave.

A yappy, annoying, ditzy, stuck upish, defiant slave.

"I told you that I need my bath soon so hurry up!" I yell at her.

Wait ... I forgot a characteristic.

"I know Mr. Bossy Prince! I'm hurrying up for your sake!" The Slave shouts back.

She's suprisingly helpful in ... ways.

The Angel piles up the wreckage as fast as she can. Working hard.

A helpful and .... a hardworking slave.

She might be a valuable slave but what ruins it for her ...

"Honestly! You are a rude prince and you need to not work me to death, I am an Arendelle child I need to be kept alive. Just take your precious bath already!" She rants.

Is her unfiltered mouth.

"Okay! I'm tired of watching you that's enough work for today!" I yell and I fly off with her following behind.

We enter back into my castle.

"I am going to take a bath. You go get ready for your bath too, you'll be bathing in the swamp outside." I order and I throw her a towel and some fresh clothes.

"Gross. Fine then I'll go ... enjoy your luxurious bath." She says and walks away.

My maid approaches me, she's just a mortal that my father keeps to clean the place ... nothing else.

"Your bath is being occupied at the moment my Prince." She tells me.

"By whom?!" I raise my voice.

"By that girl." She responds.

"Ugh." I groan.

END OF POV

Huh. Swamp water isn't that bad since it's not cold because ... we're in hell.

This is like those hot springs in Heaven but even hotter.

I immerse myself in the water.

Then someone approaches the swamp.

Gahh! How embarrassing!

The person who emerges is ... The Prince.

A/N

Omg sorry for the long wait for the update but yes ... I have Homework and other work so yeah all I have is work but no play.

So please be patient with me :)